• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Espeon attacks the brash Pokemon calling itself Meerfall with a potent Psychic attack because Espeon was interested in seeing whether this lesser Pokemon would be able to withstand the attack, for it looked like it was in way over its head. /snooty Espeon is snooty and KNOWS its better than you

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Walks in and watches all the mayhem unfold-

"Sigh, I'm so thirsty." ._.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    -Get creeped out by Shiny Espeon wiggling it's tail thingys-

O.O

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Donald Duck gives Dawn a glass of water.

He then screams and leaves.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
    Combo is now thoroughly creeped out by all the weirdos in the bar, and as the mysterious guy wasn't responding, asks the person everyone is calling 'Mithos' what the hell is going on. He also hoped that the mutated otter thing had got what it deserved. Although, it looked like the green cat had killed it with a look... better watch out for that one

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor walks over and nonchalantly turns off Combo's music without saying a word, then walks back over to talk to Meerfall, totally not noticing the lousy state it was in. "I'd rather not fight you. I'm a bit of a pacifist. Or had you already noticed that?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Benét the Banette wanted to see all what was going on without the others noticing his presence. So he pulled out one of his red button eyes, opened the door a crack, and flicked it across the room and onto the counter.
    "I love doing this." He said to himself.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Alyx, looking for a drink, had no money. She sat at the bar for a while, but she was never served. She looked around and saw a vending machine. She took out a little tool, pointed at the machine, and pulled a trigger. Drinks started pouring out. Alyx picked one up and starting drinkng it.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    meerfall was surprised by the attack and stared at the shiny espeon "you dare challenge ME!" then hearing the doctor's comment meerfall turned to the doctor "a pacifist huh? so are you fleeing like an abra now? and I though you were tough!" meerfall though 'how the heck did he get all that stuff without fighting?'

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Benét could see a lot of action through his eye. He wanted to hear everything too. So he crouched down and crawled into the bar and hid under the table.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "No," the Doctor said to Meerfall in an annoyed tone of voice, "Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't make me a coward, right?" He then picked the eye off the counter and threw it around in his hands for a few minutes.

Years
    Espeon, seeing that this Meerfall Pokemon had survived the attack and was challenging Espeon, lets loose a Signal Beam attack at Meerfall, indicating that he has no time for the tomfoolery of a not-fully-evolved Pokemon. Espeon then proceeds to leap over the bar counter and starts raiding the kitchen for foodstuffs.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The conversation between the Doctor and Meerfall interested Benét.
    He would have heard more when suddenly he felt motion in his unbuttoned eye.
    Still able to see with his other eye, he peered out from underneath the counter and saw the Doctor playing with his eye.
    Wanting to get his attention in silence, he tapped on the Doctor's knee.
    "Pssst!" He whispered to him.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Meerfall smiled and said "you are a coward doctor!"
    meerfall then turned to the espeon who lanched an attack that didn't hurt much!
    meerfall let loose an water oath on espeon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Benet touching his knee had kind of shocked the Doctor, but he replied anyways. "Yes? What do you want?" Looking at the eye he was playing with, he thought that had something to do with it, and asked, "Oh, this eye doesn't happen to be yours, right?" He set the eye back on the counter, hoping to catch a glimse of this thing with removable eyes.

He then turned to Meerfall, still annoyed with him. "I can get out of sticky situations with only my mind, a ball of string, and a piece of celery, and you know what? Not only can I do that, but I do it better than I could with a gun."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "What are you talking about?! I can save the universe with just a kettle and some string, how is that not a challenge to be up against?"

"Unless, of course, you're just as smart as the Doctor," the Master said, "Then it's not much of a challenge."

"If that's what you're thinking, then why haven't you gotten your way yet? It's because you don't know what I'm thinking, how I plan to stop you. ...Not that I ever have a plan!"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    When the Doctor put the red button eye down, Benét quickly took it without anyone's notice.
    He loved to do this trick, but the downside is that he'd have to sew it back on later everytime.
    While attaching his eye on, he took notice of the Meerfall arguing with the Doctor.
    But before watching any more, he would want a treat to snack on first.
    He subtly grabbed a seat between Meerfall and the Espeon.
    "Cherry flavored, please." He told the bartender.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back