• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So All of Our Avatars Walk Into a Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
  • meerfall gladly happy that she got her revenge on espeon turned to the strange creature eating ice. meerfall reconised that he would be weak to this legendary pokemon and decicde to leave it. meerfall turned to benet and said "that was cool!" meerfall was impressed with his poem and decide to get another red lollipop too!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Heheh, you think so?" Benét said, slightly blushing. "Thanks."
    He continued to suck his red, cherry lolli, when the Doctor literally fell on his face over his scarf. Benét couldn't help but smirk at such a hilarious accident. He tapped Meerfall's shoulder for his attention. "Do you know this strange human?" He asked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor turned around and looked at Benet. "How many times must I say this? I'm not a human, I'm a time lord. But what in the world are you? I've never seen anything like you, and I've seen a lot."

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • The Rydrake looked at the small otter-like creature that was staring at him and gave it a smile; it must have looked more like he was baring his fangs, because it then turned away rather swiftly and spoke to the black puppet that was currently eating a lollipop at the bar.

"Excuse me," the Rydrake said to this curious apparition, "are you aware that your eye has come off?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Heheh, no wonder you gave such an old age." Benét responded to the Doctor. "And I am a Banette. A living voodoo doll." He said, staring at him frightfully.
    Then he faced that big, humanoid....thing. "And you are?" He asked, as got his eye back on. He got distracted earlier.

Cutlerine

Years
  • "Er, if you're speaking to me," the Rydrake said to the little creature that called itself a Banette, "then I'm afraid I'm not entirely humanoid. Google my name."

He scratched his head for a moment, took another bite of ice, and added:

"And how can you understand what I'm saying?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "...It may be because an evil spirit brought me to life." Benét said with a shrug, as he continued with his lolli.
    He then turned back around to Meerfall.
    "My memory fails me, when did we last meet?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    "Old? I am certainly not old! I'm only 906, I haven't even had my mid-life crisis yet!" He completely ignored Benet when he told him what he was, and would probably ask him again later.

Cutlerine

Years
  • "906? Pah!" The Rydrake snorted in amused derision. "I'm several million years old. Although," he admitted, "I did spend the better part of that time asleep as a rock buried five feet underground."

He turned his attention back to the ice block for a moment, crunching happily, then stretched like a cat and looked at the odd assortment of creatures that formed his companions.

"Does anyone want anything from the corner shop?" he asked. "I'm picking up some sort of evil vibe from there, so I'm going to investigate - but if anyone wants a snack or anything, I'll get that too." He glanced at the bartender, who was ashen-faced and trembling. "Besides, I don't think asking him for anything will be of much use."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    When the Rydrake said he spent some time as a rock, the Doctor had the urge to go over to the jukebox and play I Am A Rock, however he lacked the money. "You don't happen to have 50 pence, do you?"

"And by the way, when you go to the corner shop, could you get me a few bags of Jelly Babies?"

Cutlerine

Years
  • "Jelly Babies... right." The Rydrake looked around for any other requests, but, finding none, shrugged and walked out.

He headed down the street and into the shop; while asking for a bag of Jelly Babies, he caused the shopkeeper to pass out with fear, so he took them anyway. It was, he reflected, unfortunate that most people seemed only to hear his words as a loud roar.

Having investigated the evil vibe, and found only a cockroach in a top hat and monocle giggling to himself about the 'Final Solution' of the Bluefly Problem, he squished the bug and walked back.

"Your Jelly Babies, good Doctor," he said, and threw them down onto the table. "As for the 50p... Does it look like I have any money on me?"

MeerFall

Years
  • "remeber benet we met a few towns ago on hallween" meerfall repiled "and that is THE doctor the cool man who travels around time and space to save the world from distruction, aliens and evil time lords!"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Oh yeah, heheh, I remember. We had those humans fooled good."
    He then eyed the Doctor again. "A powerful time lord? .....Impressive."
    He was half-way finished with his lolli, when he spotted the jukebox.
    "How about I crank up a good tune?" He asked.
    "I don't have money, but..." He pulled out a small sack filled with coin-shaped buttons, which he used in case he lost any body parts. "...These will do."

Cutlerine

Years
  • "A music machine?" exclaimed the Rydrake eagerly. "Oh, play 외톨이야 by 씨엔블루."

He blinked and looked astounded.

"Wow," he said. "I didn't know that I knew how to pronounce that."

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    The Doctor took the Jelly Babies, then smiled creepily and asked the Rydrake, "Would you like a Jelly Baby?"

He then walked over to the jukebox, but didn't bother with money. He used his sonic screwdriver to force it to play Staying Alive. "I just love this song, don't you?"

Cutlerine

Years
  • "Um, thanks," the Rydrake replied, and scrutinised the Jelly Baby closely. It was roughly the size of one of his smallest teeth, and he seriously doubted whether he would even be able to taste it - but he ate it anyway, and promptly lost it somewhere in his mouth. He might have swallowed it, he might not have - but either way, it was gone.

MeerFall

Years
  • meerfall gave a laugh "yeah i never belived they could scream so loud!" Meerfall listen to the song that the doctor was playing. "its alright..." meerfall went over to the jukebox and opened up the side using shell blade and rewired it to play 'cherl cole the flood' "this is my favrite what do you think doctor?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Benét saw Meerfall easily hack into the jukebox and modify it to play a different song.
    When it started to play-
    ("What...is....this?") He thought to himself.
    He didn't know whether he should be entranced or disturbed. A very strange song it was.
    And apparently the Doctor found it pleasant, while the Rydrake tried to ignore it.
    "...What are we listening to?" Benét whispered in Meerfall's ear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back