• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something I just had to say

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I hate my computer...it's the slowest piece of trash ever. Basically I hate my slow modem and that it disconnects so often...I'd like DSL, but it's $50 a month and that's just too much for me...I can barely pay $10 a month for Dial-Up...

Hey me too.
    Are you using Netzero like me? :P
    Mine disconnects often also....every one hour average.
    But I log back on a minute later so no one really notices. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Cartoon said:
    Mines goes alright =DIts fairly fast, and its Wal-Mart connect. Its cheap, but its pretty good ^^; But it does disconnect me sometimes =P The only thing slow about it is when I turn it on. >_<; It takes about forever to turn on @@;;
    OMG! I'm not alone! I have WM connect too, it'z cheap and it'z really not that zlow but it could uze alot of improvementz!

Az for my computor...I know nothing about computorz but...
    *glarez at it*
    It zhutz down alot(alwayz zeemz to be when I'm on PC*.*) and takez to long to turn on. It a...ummm...HP pavilon v70s(hehe, read that off the moneter*)

My friend zeemz to think itz a cheapie computor and that her auntz iz the zame kind and zhutz down alot too...grrr, everyone zeemz to have a better computor then me >_<

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Yah Nicky remember, you were all gassed that day, you were also online all freekin day :) I remember it so well :)

LOL, I'm always online all day. My Internet might be fast, but my computer could be better. It's my fault for downloading music!!!

EDIT: I have comcast high speed internet. BUT, I signed up for AOL for Broadband, free for 45 days. So i have both. It's pretty cool.

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
  • my computer is fast, i have chater cable kooed up to it so i can talk on the phone and be on the internet too. my computer is an imac.^_^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Alverge said:
    you know what? I hate my computer!*Kicks the cpu* I hate it so much!
    *Punches the screen* It just pisses me off!*uppercuts the keyboard*I could just sit here all day and brake it more!*Does a 360 with the mouse* Why cant I get a better cpu!?!?!*throws the monitor across the room* Does anyone else hate thier cpu like me?!

Hehe, easy there, a crummy CPU is better then a completely useless CPU. Besides, how can it be that bad when you can get onto PC to post saying how much you hate your CPU? I remember when my CPU was on the frits as well. One day I was logging onto my computer, and when I tried to go to log in a black screen popped up saying "there is an error in your hard-drive". I was VERY upset, as it happened while I had only had my computer for a couple of months >_<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hey me too.
    Are you using Netzero like me? :P
    Mine disconnects often also....every one hour average.
    But I log back on a minute later so no one really notices. XD

Nah, I don't use netzero...they're not available out in hick country, Ohio where I'm at :P I use a local company called Dragon Internet...crappy tech support, no special features, but perfect for the stingy spender at a mere $120.00 per year... :P

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Nah, I don't use netzero...they're not available out in hick country, Ohio where I'm at :P I use a local company called Dragon Internet...crappy tech support, no special features, but perfect for the stingy spender at a mere $120.00 per year... :P

I use Rogers as my provider for internet. We used to use Shaw, but unfortunately they betrayed us to go to Western Canada >_< *throws a pitchfork at the traitors* Rogers is a real pain in the rear, it crashes too often for a well-known internet service, and its PPV's stink. xP I wish I had my beloved Shaw back *sighs* =\

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    I don't know that much also. ^_^... Kairi even knows more about PCs than me. :D

From what I have heard of Kairi, she could outsmart my dad in some things related to computers. =X That was an intended compliment, not an insult. =P Your computer only gets heated up if you leave it on for a long time Kayleigh, you're computer is cold because it is most likely turned off often. ^^; I am fortunate to have a dad who has a job that revolves around computers, because it is that reason why I can actually have such a great CPU. =)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    AOL is evil................ although we are planing to get cheap DSL after the AOL contract expires

:D... *cheers for excitement*

AOL is bad?
    I'm just asking but is AOL 9.0 Optimized good?
    It sounded so tempting to try it by persuading from the commercials. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    AOL is evil................ although we are planing to get cheap DSL after the AOL contract expires

:D... *cheers for excitement*
    Sure is!
    Just watch the 9.0 commercial hehe...
    Not only that, but AIM, it's instant messenger system, has quite a big problem. People are quite easily capable of watching your conversation, and everything you say....people you're not talking to that is.

DSL is great though! AOL was just a bad dream compared to it!

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Yes, but a have a celeron, not a P4. :(

Sure is!
    Not only that, but AIM, it's instant messenger system, has quite a big problem. People are quite easily capable of watching your conversation, and everything you say....people you're not talking to that is.

29.99 per month for DSL is cheap... :D... I want to get it but the contract... :-/..

Bye! See ya tommrow. ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Sure is!

Aww man thanks for persuading me not to get AIM, Jordan. :P
    DSL? What about Roadrunner? It said that it's twice as fast as DSL.
    Could it be a fraud?

Btw, Bye Alyssa. :)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Yes, but a have a celeron, not a P4. :(

29.99 per month for DSL is cheap... :D... I want to get it but the contract... :-/..

Bye! See ya tommrow. ^_^
    We had two phone lines before with 56K and it ended up costing as much as DSL! 29.99 is really good, not to mention unlimited phone lines! Yay!
    See you tommorrow Alyssa!
    *waves*

It's what I live for PM10000 hehe...
    I've never heard of Roadrunner.....beep! Beep!
    If that's true, it'll end up being real expensive.....

Years
  • Only one person can be online at a time for me so if my dad needs to get on im gone so I have lesser time to stay on here. Well right now im on the better cpu so my parents arnt home right now. Lucky me......

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    FlamingTorchic said:
    From what I have heard of Kairi, she could outsmart my dad in some things related to computers. =X That was an intended compliment, not an insult. =P Your computer only gets heated up if you leave it on for a long time Kayleigh, you're computer is cold because it is most likely turned off often. ^^; I am fortunate to have a dad who has a job that revolves around computers, because it is that reason why I can actually have such a great CPU. =)
    Not necessarily. I could leave mine all day and no get hot, but if I start doing a lot of work the processor really gets hot. You have to be sure

A) You have sufficient cooling, and airflow

B) There?s no dust build up over the vents/on the hardware

AOL is horrible?it even damages Windows in ways only un-doable by a formatting. =\

Oh, and I bet mine is better than yours, FT-kiddo. =p

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Not necessarily. I could leave mine all day and no get hot, but if I start doing a lot of work the processor really gets hot. You have to be sure

A) You have sufficient cooling, and airflow

B) There?s no dust build up over the vents/on the hardware

AOL is horrible?it even damages Windows in ways only un-doable by a formatting. =\

Oh, and I bet mine is better than yours, FT-kiddo. =p

Darn you Kairi, and I was starting to sound like I knew something about CPUs! And then you came and stole my thunder =P And you may have a better computer, but my Monitor is bigger then yours! >=) *challenges Kairi to a computer duel* Alright, uhh...how much space of...stuff does your computer have? Mine has about 60 GB.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Weehee! I'm actually using a fast computer today...I took a walk to the library and I'm using one of their super-fast XP dells with a T-1 line! Yeah! This is like beyond lightning speed! XD!!!! *explodes*

Back