• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon!

Years
  • I just want to remind my fellow North American Splatoon fans that Splatfest will begin tonight at 9pm PT!
    Also tonight, at 7pm PT, we'll be getting some brand new weapons...The Octobrush and N-ZAP '89! Looking at the details, I think these will be great!

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I'm enjoying the game so far. Good buy.

I was with my friend when they announced the Splatfest. I caught the reference and threw a party because said reference existed.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Are the amiibos worth the money? I've been playing the game and enjoyed the online mode

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I didn't know there was going to be a splatfest this weekend until my boyfriend mentioned it. It's Team Rollercoasters vs. Team Waterslides, right? I'm having a hard time deciding what team I should go for. lmao.

Are the amiibos worth the money? I've been playing the game and enjoyed the online mode

They are, according to my boyfriend. You get exclusive items and complete challenges not found inside the game. Also, it's recommended if you wait until you max out your rank (level 20 is the current max) so you can obtain ALL the items instead of going through level by level. I'm level 15 right now and I'm gonna wait for that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Trying out the new weapons, definitely prefer to use the N-Zap89 for three reasons:

1. Inkstrike
    2. I'm better at using splattershots than rollers
    3. In memory of Iwata's passing by using it during Splatfest

Speaking of Splatfest, I was on a winning streak until half of my teammates got disconnected mid-battle, causing my team to lose, and then connection errors occurred, always kicking me out when trying to get back in. I'm currently a Roller Coaster Defender at 32/50.

Years
  • I got this game recently, and boy are the people who play it brutal. The online side of it is fun, or it would be if the people there weren't so good at it as to give me no chance to do anything. I rather prefer the single player version.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Just reached Water Slide Champion level in under two hours. :D I'm done for the night though, I wonder how many ranks are there in Splatfest?

The N-Zap '89 is so good. I used it in a few battles. But I'm one who would prefer rollers and weapons with Killer Wails. :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just reached Water Slide Champion level in under two hours. :D I'm done for the night though, I wonder how many ranks are there in Splatfest?
    There are 5 ranks: Fanboy/girl, Fiend, Defender, Champion, and King/Queen. Reaching the King/Queen rank will give you 24 shells (if your team wins of course).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sweet! I'm almost to the Queen rank. :D Although I find the rise of ranks a little quick, or maybe I've been playing waaaaaaaay too much. lol.

This is actually the first Splatfest I participated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Not having a good winning streak for me right now. I keep getting put into a group of noobs, which really throws me off a bit because they sometimes don't know what they're doing. (no offense to those who are new though lol...I kinda like to be competitive in this game lmao).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have a feeling Team Roller Coaster will win this Splatfest, because I almost always win in each match. Something tells me that the majority of Team Water Slide are kids who are either too young or too scared to ride on coasters.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Team Water Slide is gonna win because we're more thrilling than roller coasters yaaaaaaaah.

Also good luck to Team Sleep in the EU, cheering for you guys. :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm on Team Roller Coaster and we've only won two matches in the time I've been playing, so I'm not so sure that we stand much of a chance of winning. :/

Been having some network issues tonight too - not sure if it's on Nintendo's end or mine.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Is it bad that with all the connection issues I had today, that I got to King rank in like 3 hours? Lol. I'm so addicted to this game!! I love the design for Splatfest. And Team Roller Coaster for the win!!!!

Years
  • Dangit... Once again, I failed to make it to Queen Rank before the end of Splatfest. I really gotta manage my time better during the next event... Go Team Roller Coasters, I guess. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I made it to Water Slide Queen rank right as I had to get ready for work earlier today. I've won plenty of matches last night and today, despite the random connection issues I've had, and my landlord just upgraded our internet. :/

Back