• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I've reached Roller Coaster King since this morning, but I have to stop playing for the rest of the night, because I'm watching Toonami. I hope Team Roller Coaster is doing fine without me, because I've been doing so well with most of my matches despite the random internet disconnections.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • SPLATFEST RESULTS ARE IN.

and the winner is...

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've enjoyed the Splatfest here. Got to the top rank of Eternal Eating (Eternal Sleeping sounds like death to me :V). I guess Europe/Aus have different rank names to NA! The second best is 'Charismatic' which seems odd to me!

Used it as a chance to try out a few different weapons as well. Glad I could make this one.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • SPLATFEST RESULTS ARE IN.

and the winner is...

Spoiler:
    My gut feeling was right all along, and I'm glad my team was able to handle on their own without me. Oh, and everyone can finally stop complaining about the popularity ratio, as Team Water Slide still lost despite the more popular of the two.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Camp Triggerfish is coming out tomorrow! I wonder if this will be one of the last stages we get...
    It's certainly the last map that was listed from the official strategy guide. I'm surprised no one mentioned about the new weapons a few days ago. The official tumblr account even made an MLG reference as one their hashtags for the new charger weapon.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just when you thought Splatoon couldn't get anymore similar to TF2. Now all we need is an ink-spewing flamethrower, a revolver, and a medigun to complete the comparison.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • It seems the Milk vs Tea splatfest happened in Japanese recently. And from what we've seen through screenshots both gold/orange ink and white ink. I also believe Europe got it as well, but the reason why America sadly isn't getting it is due to well.... immaturity it seems. But this confirms that white ink does exist in the Splatoon universe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    It seems the Milk vs Tea splatfest happened in Japanese recently. And from what we've seen through screenshots both gold/orange ink and white ink. I also believe Europe got it as well, but the reason why America sadly isn't getting it is due to well.... immaturity it seems. But this confirms that white ink does exist in the Splatoon universe.
    i think so far only japan has gotten white ink. it looks quite pretty, i wish we had it over here too.

Spoiler:

looks more like a creamy white color to me, nothing wrong with that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Here's a video of Japan's Splatfest to see the white ink in action:

This confuses me, because I thought they'll never use white ink for immaturity reasons by the internet community, much like how they'll never use red ink for its resemblance to hyper-realistic blood.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • does that update include the white ink or nah cause i kinda want that more than anything tbh

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    exciting news! can't wait 'til next week. :D
    Looks like Marie is more popular than Callie (at least in Japan), so I wonder if we'll have a similar player vote for the U.S. and Europe.
    hmmm, interesting...i always thought people liked callie more. she might be more popular in the west.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I just played for the first time in a good while, and, wow, they went way overboard with the kraken nerf (Which I'm assuming is really old news by now).

Couldn't they just make it take more ink to use, rather than make it basically unable to do anything to anyone who sees it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    go team marshmallow! this one was an easy pick for me. i'm not fond of hot dogs at all and marshmallows are sweet and look cuter!

Back