• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Hy guys!
    I'm making a pokemon game and I need I tileset:
    The tileset from the restaurant in kanto or another....

Trainer of Belossoms

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Trainer of Belossoms said:
    Hy guys!
    I'm making a pokemon game and I need I tileset:
    The tileset from the restaurant in kanto or another....

Trainer of Belossoms
    go to game developement and ask in the help and request thread

and does any1 kno were i can find good quality screenshots of mysterious dungeon, so i can i rip the sprites, and i could give u some maneachicken

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Red-Kun said:
    What i could do is just edit the hair's colour, for me, it looks exactly as the sprite i took as reference (just with a shorter-hair version) ^^; If you check closely, it's not black in the right arm, it's the left arm ^^; (put yourself in that position). And for those other parts, i think i could use a much more darker colour of the clothing right? And by the way, thanks for telling me that is nice ^^.

Hmm...yeah, I think I'm getting right and left confused. I think I was saying the sprite's right hand, so our left-hand side. And yes...use a darker outline for the other parts.

+Alex+ said:
    I haven't sprited in months and I was bored so...
    Spriters Showcase Thread

It may seem like crap to you "pros" but whatever.

I love that revamp, Alex!! Nice work. The shading, outlining...everything is wonderful!! XD

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Okay this might sound reeeally bizarre but can someone make me a sprite of a flaming moose. Yes I know it sounds weird but my friend is making a game and im going to be an NPC and my job is "Flaming moose tamer" So can someone plllleeeease do it for me? Id really appreciate it.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... Im really desperate for Pokemon MD BLUE Sprites...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Any... Im trying to help Darthjarjar with his Game, Pokemon: R/S/E Ledgends...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Some sprite I made a second ago. The shading on the chest really bugs me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    -Thomas- said:
    it looks like an experiment from some new show called Pokemon Splicing Gone Wrong.
    Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Spriters Showcase Thread

isometric groudon i made a while ago, i revamped/edited the artwork into a sprite. something i made for a game...

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Hello, I've read the rules and have realised that you don't do sprite shops.
    I was thinking of getting a sprite to use for a Avatar/Sig set.
    Would it be possible for me to make my own? I would also like to know what sort of Program would be good for making sprites and any guides/links that would get me started.
    Thanks.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Gah, I'm getting too tired to judge the contest. << I'm looking at a sprite and seeing a rabid dog with a wig that's squashing yellow spiders under its feet. I really need to go to bed.

Guess the contest judging will have to be finished tomorrow.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • Here are some Pokemon Pinball Revamps of my current team and future team. I did them for my trainer card, because I wanted to only use pinball sprites and they didn't have these pokemon. Also I had to enlarge the boxes for the card, but I didn't post them here.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I Can't wait to hear where Ive finished in the contest!

Kraka-Chan : MS Paint will do fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Spriters Showcase Thread

It was 4:30 a.m. in the morning and I was EXTREMELY bored.

I used Umbreon as a base with, electabuzz, persian, jigglypuff, and exploud parts to make it. With Macargos (I dunno what it's called) color.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • +Alex+ said:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

It was 4:30 a.m. in the morning and I was EXTREMELY bored.

I used Umbreon as a base with, electabuzz, persian, jigglypuff, and exploud parts to make it. With Macargos (I dunno what it's called) color.

Nice fusion Alex. I'm not a big fan of fusions, but ones that are hard to dintinguish which originals were used amuse me. XD

This is little trophy that I made for Matt(Dawg 2005) as a joke. =]

Spriters Showcase Thread

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • Hey everyone, i've been on vacation for 3 weeks and i haven't sprited since then so i tried to do a mix first
    Spriters Showcase Thread

is it still reasonable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back