• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium Arcadium - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Yeah guys, this does end on the 31st. Sorry for any confusion.

Found thing while playing Argent. 300

But before that, I beat Faulkner. 100

I beat the E4 with an NFE team consisting of Braixen, Petilil, Zweilous, Porygon 2 (shiny!), and Togetic. Electabuzz was supposed to be on the team, but I accidentally left Golem for my Random team in the party. I didn't use him at all in this run through. I couldn't restart because I didn't save before the E4 and realized too late and didn't want to lose all my training AGAIN. Sorry, Electabuzz. :( 200

Total: 3700

Years
  • DOES "F" COUNT AS A TERRIBLE WT NICKNAME FOR A ZUBAT?! (Yes, apparently)(Since then we also got a furfrou named Doge, but you can see where that came from)

CSA=Crystal file started specifically for this challenge as of yesterday, MiI='Fish Challenge' Emerald file (completed 'challenge' file), X=X cartridge (ongoing), Pe=Pearl cartridge (completed), RB=Red Body Challenge (completed), HG=Heart Gold cartrigdge (ongoing), FRFl=Fire Red flying monotype (completed)

100 pts:
    Spoiler:

X: Get a Pokemon to max affection in Pokemon Amie (Trying to take photos at night in a moving car is hard, so we missed the sparklehearts)
    X: Get a five-star ranking on a Pokemon Amie mini-game
    Pe: Revive a fossilized Pokemon (Kabuto)
    Pe: Catch the Mysterious Balloon Pokemon of Valley Windworks
    X: Obtain a Pokemon with a terrible nickname from Wonder Trade (The Zubat "F")(But I'll do the picture later. It's midnight and I can't be bothered)
    CSA: Catch any legendary in a Pokeball Something like 100 pokeballs and at least one "oh dammit, I accidentally fainted it", "Oh bugger, I ran out of Sing PP" and one "I RAN OUT OF POKEBALLS" and realoads from pre-battle later...
    CSA: Obtain at least three Eeveelutions within the same game
    HG: Get to level 3 of Voltorb Flip in HGSS (photo at some point. Almost got to level five, but made a painfully stupid mistake on one attempt and accidentally hit what a knew was a bomb another)
    +8=1600pts
    +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge, +1 badge
    (+16xbadge)

Foreign WT Pokemon confirmation image

200 pts:
    Spoiler:

RB: Catch Missing No. in RBY
    CSA: Monotype the E4
    CSA: Monocolor the E4
    CSA: Solo the E4
    X: Playing Pokemon in a strange location (picture required, you can hide your face if you want lol) (Trying to take a steady picture with that camera using one hand whilst actually managing to hold my 3DS and hand in the shot was hard, so excuse that I didn't hit "A" to start that battle (I was trying to get the camera ready and rode into the artist's line of vision t`_t; ))
    +5=1400
    Spoiler:

300 pts:
    Spoiler:

MiI: Make Walda laugh in Emerald
    MiI: Conquer a battle facility (this includes White Tree Hollow, Trainer Hill, Battle Subway, etc)(ugh, a team like mine might have gotten my three Silver Symbols, but the Trainer Hill is awful and also I hate it)
    FRFl: Buy Porygon from the Game Corner (excludes Crystal)
    +3=1500

Total for update 2-6: 6300pts
    (Probably'll add more on this post)(But I'll post it now in case my internet tries to crash again)
    (-2: +WonderTrade Nickname; -3: +1 badge; -4: +2 badge, +Pokeball Legendary, +Eeveelutions; -5: +Voltorb flip lv3, +Monotype E4, +Monocolour E4, +Solo E4, +Walda, +Battle Facility, +Porygon, +6 badges; -6: +2 badges, +Strange Location)

(Holy wow. We just Solo'd the Crystal E4 six times over, one for each of our Monotype/colour team... and...
    My lapras Gavaanti has exactly 25 pp in attacking moves, the E4 has 20 pokemon, and Lance has 6, making a total of 26
    Gavaanti's other moves are Sing and Confuse Ray.
    Gavaanti literally just OHKO'd the entire League using Body Slam and Ice Beam. Except Lance's aerodactyl.
    Which we confused to death.)

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm too lazy to upload pics, but...

I already caught a Lapras and I really don't need another one (Catch a Lapras at Union Cave) - 100
    I hope those child kidnapping rumors aren't true (Catch the mysterious balloon Pokemon) - 100

Total: 2200

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • DOES "F" COUNT AS A TERRIBLE WT NICKNAME FOR A ZUBAT?!

YES. Haha. I'm pretty lenient with terrible names because pretty much anything that makes me laugh or think "why would you ever do this" is considered a bad name. Don't look through my boxes on HeartGold. I have an Infernape named The.

Years
  • There's still more i've been up to:

Spoiler:

Points total: 4100

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Chain Shiny +200
    Spoiler:

Random Encounter Shiny +300
    Spoiler:

Joey Called Me +100 (It wasn't the phone call I was expecting lmao)
    Spoiler:

Restore a Fossil +100
    Spoiler:

Thunder Badge +100
    Spoiler:

Caught the Balloon Pokemon of Valley Windworks +100
    Spoiler:

Caught Lapras in Union Cave +100
    Spoiler:

Necrum: 2200

Years
  • Time for an update from me! =D I've got a ton of stuff done yesterday and today:

Points before updating: 5200
    Points after updating: 6500

~ Defeated Maylenne in Platinum (+100 points)
    ~Obtained three eeveelutions in Platinum (I bred eevee I got as a gift and Bibarel I had and hatched three eevees that way- Evolved one into umbreon and two into flareon and jolteon with the stones I got earlier) (+100 points)
    ~Created a blue flute in emerald (+100)
    ~Caught drifloon in platinum (+100)
    ~Used the team that was randomly assigned to me to defeat the elite 4 and champion in emerald (+200)
    ~Used the NFE team to defeat elite 4 and champion in Emerald (+200 points)
    ~I re-battled Flannery in Emerald (+200 points)
    ~ Conquered the Battle Subway in Blaze Black 2 (+300 points) (It's not changed at all - it's the same as in original games)
    ~Fully EV trained my Latias in Emerald, and I love her even more now that I did before! <3

Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Time to start today's update! It's not much, but I've primarily been working on training my random team, my NFE team, and my Altaria and Tyranitar duo.

Spoiler:
    Total Points - 6800

Years
  • I just defeated Skyla in my BlazeBlack randomizer nuzlocke run ~ and defeated her earning me another 100 points :] Which means that my total is 6600 ^^

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Total so far: 4000 points.
    Earned my last 2 badges in my Dunsparce solo: +200
    Spoiler:

While training up Altaria and Tyranitar in White, Altaria reached max EVs: +300
    Spoiler:

Defeated the Elite Four and Alder with the Altaria and Tyrantar duo: +300
    Spoiler:

Caught Cryongonal in White as well. Funny thing is that I was leading with a L31 Palpitoed with Max Repels to remove the lower leveled encounter groups, but this one appeared right after a Max Repel ran out, lol. +300
    Spoiler:

Switched over to Diamond and caught Drifloon (today's Friday, so perfect timing, Necrum): +100
    Spoiler:

Day total = 1200 points.

Total so far: 5200 points.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm too lazy to upload pics, but...

And then I proceeded to lose my phone, so now I can't take pictures. Great.

Anyway, things happened:

The judges aren't blind this time, my Pinsir won (Win a Bug Catching Contest) - 100
    Wait, I never knew I had a date with Whitney (Rematch a Gym Leader) - 200
    Out of all things, a Male Combee (Obtain a Pokemon in the Honey Tree) - 100

Total: 2600

Last edited:
    Years
  • 7/25 Progress Report

Spent the last few days playing Pokémon, but nothing that gave me points! Today was a different story.

RUNNING TOTAL: 3900 points

Sadly Tilde was from before this challenge started. Also I hope I can use Eevee I had before the challenge... I have over a box in Bank, mostly from WT, I didn't want to breed more. If not, then I'll breed some and be back for my 100 points! :p

Years
  • ... Does playing in a supermarket whilst shopping count as a "strange location"?
    Does the photo count if the only part of you visible is part of your hand (and your game)?

(Also, we managed to actually get a REALLY terrible nickname in WT, in addition to "F" the zubat: GURGL SLURP the azurill (sic))

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ok, so I FINALLY got around to doing some stuff for this event, so here ya go:

Fully EV trained a Pokemon: I EV trained a Solosis as part of an idea for my Super Rotations team (on Y). The EV spread is 192 HP, 64 Defense, 252 Sp.Attack

Solo'd the Elite Four: I went and beat the Elite 4 on Y with my Zekrom. The Elite 4 had no chance against my Zekrom's might.

Rematch a Gym Leader: I also gave Clemont an ass-whupping at the Battle Chateau.

I'm sorry there's no beautiful pictures, but I really can't do pictures.

Total Points: 700

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Total so far: 5200 points.
    Got 2 badges in my Platinum Blue Monocolor: +200
    Spoiler:

Also got the first 2 badges in Crystal while playing the Anime-Style Challenge: +200
    Spoiler:

Found my HeartGold Black monocolor save file and beat the Elite Four and Lance with Houndoom, Umbreon, and Honchkrow, which also qualifies as monotyping the E4: +200, +200
    Spoiler:

Got 3 Eevees from the Celedon Game Corner and evolved them into Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon, for 3 Eeveelutions: +100
    Spoiler:

Caught a wild Swablu in Black 2: +100
    Spoiler:

Also caught Colbalion with a Pokéball in Black 2: +100
    Spoiler:

Caught an Aipom from a Honey Tree in Platinum: +100
    Spoiler:

Day total = 1200 points.

Total so far: 6400 points.

Years
  • Not much, but I did do these:

Spoiler:

Points total: 4400

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Didn't play any today, but started my challenge at the airport yesterday.

Get a Pokemon to level 100
    Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Nah
    Get a Pokemon to max affection in Pokemon Amie
    Get a five-star ranking on a Pokemon Amie mini-game
    Obtain at least three Eeveelutions within the same game
    Migrate a group of at least 6 Pokemon from one generation to the next
    Make no collisions on Cycling Road in RSE

Solo the E4
    Monotype the E4
    Monocolor the E4
    Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Yeah

Fully EV train a Pokemon
    Buy Porygon from the Game Corner (excludes Crystal)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    (600) previous total
    (100x2) two more [6+7] gyms done in my azzuril solo
    (800) new total

Years
  • 6600 +200=6800! (My new total :3 )

I defeated last two gym leaders in my blaze black randomizer nuzlocke yesterday which grants me 200 extra points :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back