• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium Arcadium - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
... Does playing in a supermarket whilst shopping count as a "strange location"?
Does the photo count if the only part of you visible is part of your hand (and your game)?

(Also, we managed to actually get a REALLY terrible nickname in WT, in addition to "F" the zubat: GURGL SLURP the azurill (sic))
That would be a strange location, yes. And yeah you don't have to show your face or anything.

Years
Didn't get much done today, but did get through some gyms of my (semi) solo run on Gold, and started breeding eevees for those eeveelutions. I might actually finish this game!

Obtain a Badge x5 = 500 points

Plain, Fog, Storm, Mineral, and Glacier bades.

New total points: 1000

Years
6800+600=7400

I got first three badges in my blaze black 2 randomizer nuzlocke and first three badges and first three badges in my dark monotype run on Ruby - So I got 6 badges total giving me 600 more points :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey guys, I'll be a bit mia for an unknown amount of time. I'm without a laptop so if you need something answered quickly, please ask Necrum.

I beat the E4 with my random team btw so that's 200. I haven't done anything else cause it's hard to keep up with things since my checklist was on my computer.

Total: 3900

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Beat a couple gyms while cruising through Volt White 2, so that's an extra 200 points I guess.

Don't really feel like doing this anymore though, so my final score will probably be 4300

Oh wait-- actually randomly encountered a shiny Foongus a few minutes ago. Just remembered. So make that 4600

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Yesterday and today I worked on knocking out the things that I had to train teams up for, so here's an update for those mini-challenges!

Spoiler:
Total Points - 8100

Last edited:
Years
CSA=Crystal file started specifically for this challenge as of yesterday, MiI='Fish Challenge' Emerald file (completed 'challenge' file), X=X cartridge (ongoing), Pe=Pearl cartridge (completed), RB=Red Body Challenge (completed), HG=Heart Gold cartrigdge (ongoing), FRFl=Fire Red flying monotype (completed), Y=Y cartridge (completed)

100 pts:
Spoiler:

=16=1600pts+16xbadges=3200pts
17CSA: Get pokemon to level 100 (See End)
+1=3300

200 pts:
Spoiler:

=7=1400
Spoiler:

8HG: Get all Pokethlon medals (Used this team (and beat my previous Stamina High Score!) None of the three species had any medals this-morning!)
9Y: Rematch a Gym Leader (excluding PWT)
+2=1800

300 pts:
Spoiler:

=5=1500
6CSA: Complete a game from start to finish within the event time frame
7Y: Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Wow
8X: Fully EV train a Pokemon
+3=2400

Total for update 3-3: 7500pts
(3-1: +Perfect Le Wow)(3-2: +Gym Leader Rematch)(3-3: +Fully EV train)

Cross group images:
Catch and evolve Feebas in RSE/ Win a Master Rank contest
Get pokemon to level 100/ Complete a fame from start to finish in event timeframe

(Trying to win Pokeathlon Skill course with two one star skill pokemon and one two star skill pokemon is haarddd)
(... I say and proceed to win on the very next attempt)

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
So apparently this Banette is German, but it has its English name (Foreign WT) - 100

You have to admit, playing it in front of a bra store takes a lot of courage - 200
Spoiler:

Total: 2900

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Total before this post: 5400

Obtained one more badge in Emerald and 4 in HG, 12 badges total: +500
Obtain a Honey Tree Pokemon in DPPt(Combee): +100
Make an in-game trade: +100
Create a flute from ash in RSE: +100

Get all Pokethon medals: +200

Find a shiny by wild encounter: +300
Obtain a shiny via WT in XY: +300(Got an Absol, picture is on girlfriend's phone, will add with my next update)
Complete a game from start to finish within the event timeframe(Emerald): +300
Use a duo of Altaria and Tyranitar to defeat the E4: +300
Become a perfect customer at Restaurant Le Wow: +300
Collect all Unown (including ! And ?): +300
Buy Porygon from the Game Corner (excludes Crystal): +300
Catch Pokerus naturally (passing from another Pokemon doesn't count): +300
Catch Cryogonal out of season in Unova: +300

Bringing my total to: 9100 points!!

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Honey Tree +100
Spoiler:

Jackpot! +300
Spoiler:

Porygon +300
Spoiler:

Rainbow Badge +100
Spoiler:

EV Trained Herdier +300
Spoiler:

Forest Badge +100
Spoiler:

Photo of my new look +100
Spoiler:

Necrum: 3500

Last edited:
Years
Got a couple more i'll throw in.

Spoiler:

Points total: 5100

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Total so far: 6400 points.
Got 2 more badges in my Crystal Anime-Style challenge: +200
Spoiler:

Beat the Single Train in the Battle Subway on Black 2: +300
Spoiler:

Finished my USC on Black 2 with Dunsparce within the challenge dates, which also qualifies as Soloing the E4: +300, +200
Spoiler:

Nagini, my Dunsparce, was L100: +100
Spoiler:

Day total = 1100 points.

Total so far: 7500 points.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
You have to admit, playing it in front of a bra store takes a lot of courage - 200
Spoiler:

Did Jak liked it for the bra shop photo?

Why is the Skill course so hard? ;w; (Won all Pokeathlon Medals) - 200

Total: 3100

Years
I didn't even notice it myself but due to my mistyping I accidentally wrote that I have 2200 points and added 1100 to them so I typed that I had 3300 points when in reality I had 1100 points adding 1100 points which would be 2200 points total - I am apologizing for that, it wasn't done on purpose~I'd like to thank Necrum for pointing that out for me =)

So I don't have 7400 points, but I have 6300 points in total~ And I am sorry for the confusion that I caused again D:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Spoiler:
Total Points - 8800

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Oh man, I joined on the first day I think, but I put off updating. It's not all that much though, but I have two Pokeathlon medals and a bunch of Unown in my SS, and I'm gonna pop in my B2 to do some of the Unova challenges.

Pokemon SoulSilver (Challegs)
+100 Bunny won the Bug Catching Contest with a whooping Scyther.
+100 Afterwards, she caught Cherubi in a headbutt tree in the National Park.
+300 During a walk in the grass on Route 38, Eostre the Bellossom found a Shiny Leaf!

Pokemon X
+100 Miau is a Magnificent Berry Master in Pokemon Amie!
+100 She also has fancy clothes.
+100 Went to Ambrette Town and revived a fossilized Lileep.
+200 Entered the Hall of Fame with an all-Water team: Carracosta, Sharpedo, Lapras, Blastoise, Azumarill and Seismitoad.
+200 Same team would also count as a blue mono-color, yay!
+200 Miau bred a lovely Chimchar with four egg moves: Quick Guard, Fake Out, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch.
+200 Went to the Battle Chateau and had a rematch against Korrina.

Total: 1600

Years
Question: When it says "Fully EV train a pokemon" does it mean
a) "get any pokemon up to full EVs, doesn't matter how many they already had, as long as they hit full during challenge timeframe" or
b) "raise a pokemon from zero EVs to full EVs during within challenge timeframe"?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I have no idea if I'll be able to get any more points between now and the deadline, so I'll leave what I have so far here:

-Reached Level 3 of Voltorb Flip. Too Easy! (+100)
-Traded a Machop for an Abra (+100)
-Beat Roark & Gardenia (+100x2)
-Caught Drifloon before it caught me o.o (+100)
-Wondertraded on Y... got a Japanese Houndoom (5iv I think!), (+100)
--and a High Plains Vivillon... named Avis. That's a Rent-a-car place, apparently. (+100)
-Playing Pokemon in the shower is weird, right? (+200)
-Found a strange, Shiny Leaf in SS... (+300)
-I'm a 5 Star Berry Picker! (+100)
-After a bunch of goofing around, Lucifer and I took on the SuperTraining Regiments, and he is now one hell of a puppy! (+300)
-Took a breather after that, and made a Trainer Promo Video (+100)
-After that, we had a celebratory dinner at Le Nah. I'm the "Perfect" Customer, eh? (+100)
-Managed to catch a wriggly little Burmy from a Honey Tree! (+100)

Total: 1900

Also, quick question, "Decorate an awesome secret base with 5 items or more" is that specifically RSE? Cus I thought DPPt had them too... underground.
aaand, to winning a Master Rank contest... Super Contests from DPPt count, right?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Question: When it says "Fully EV train a pokemon" does it mean
a) "get any pokemon up to full EVs, doesn't matter how many they already had, as long as they hit full during challenge timeframe" or
b) "raise a pokemon from zero EVs to full EVs during within challenge timeframe"?
Option B is preferable.
Also, quick question, "Decorate an awesome secret base with 5 items or more" is that specifically RSE? Cus I thought DPPt had them too... underground.
aaand, to winning a Master Rank contest... Super Contests from DPPt count, right?
I'm not sure how the 2 kinds of secret bases compare, but I think the intention was to use Hoenn hidden bases. As for Super Contests, they are acceptable since they have a Master Rank as well.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Spoiler:

Got a few more mini-challenges to add before the time is up!

Pokemon Black 2
+100 Took a walk around Route 14 and caught a cute Swablu.
+100 Visited Manny at Route 7 and traded Emolga for Gigalith.
+100 Won a musical with Pixi the Clefairy!
+100 Made a new horror flick at Pokestar Studios.
+100 Went through several hidden grottoes, and finally found and caught a Watchog inside the one on Route 2.

Pokemon X
+100 Caught three cute Eevee in the FS and evolved them into Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon.
+100 Migrated six Pokemon from B2 - those are all from Curtis ♥
+100 The things that get past the censors: got a really bad nickname from WT.
+100 On the plus side, here's a female JAP Magikarp in a Lure Ball.

Total: 2500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back