• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Alright ! I haven't seen you in-game yet (probably have but y''know, I fail at recognizing people xD) but yeah don't hesitate to bug me when you're online. :)

Are we in completely different timezones? :O Cus I've been on for the past 2 hours hatching my new Sandile and I haven't seen you.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Are we in completely different timezones? :O Cus I've been on for the past 2 hours hatching my new Sandile and I haven't seen you.

Don't know. But yeah, you were playing while my DS was charging xD (and still is <.<'') we'll meet eventually.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Don't know. But yeah, you were playing while my DS was charging xD (and still is <.<'') we'll meet eventually.

OH POO. Your Shuckle is in my Battle Box so I wouldn't forget! I'm sorry one second Dx

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • OH POO. Your Shuckle is in my Battle Box so I wouldn't forget! I'm sorry one second Dx

Oh xD I wasn't even here xD I retraded thinking you had simply dc'd, silly me. Anyhow, thank you very much for the Shuckle, I do indeed appreciate it ! Enjoy your Ditto. :) (now you can breed conveniently !)

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu, Im interested in the: Ditto (JPN) - Jolly - Limber 31/31/31/31/31/31. I would have to trade something equal to it but sadly I dont think I have :( so I'd like to trade you 3 Pokemon for your 1

-Totodile (Jolly) Ability: Torrent. (xx 31 31 31 xx xx) Moveset: Crunch/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/ Aqua Jet.

-(JPN) Event CELEBI (Quirky) Ability: Natural Cure. Moveset: Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish.

-(JPN) Pokémon Movie 08 Regigigas (Careful) Ability: Slow Start. Moveset: Iron Head/Rock Slide/Icy Wind/Crush Grip.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu, Im interested in the: Ditto (JPN) - Jolly - Limber 31/31/31/31/31/31. I would have to trade something equal to it but sadly I dont think I have :( so I'd like to trade you 3 Pokemon for your 1

-Totodile (Jolly) Ability: Torrent. (xx 31 31 31 xx xx) Moveset: Crunch/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance/ Aqua Jet.

-(JPN) Event CELEBI (Quirky) Ability: Natural Cure. Moveset: Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish.

-(JPN) Pokémon Movie 08 Regigigas (Careful) Ability: Slow Start. Moveset: Iron Head/Rock Slide/Icy Wind/Crush Grip.

Hello again Zak. c:
    I don't need the Totodile, but I'll let you have the Ditto for those two event 'mon. :) Just trade me when you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Ah I didn't mean right now xD I still have to catch it anyway. Probably later tonight and tomorrow in the afternoon.

Okay then... I added your code so whenever you catch it add mine. It should be beside my name now and my IGN is there too.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Okay then... I added your code so whenever you catch it add mine. It should be beside my name now and my IGN is there too.

So... I changed my mind xD I'm feeling generous so I'll just take what you offered me above and let you have a ditto. Trade me whenever you see me online. ^^

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • may i have the giveaway swinub,

section:box 1
    pokemon:dratini
    ivs:31/31/31/31/31/31
    eggmove:extremespeed,dragon dance,dragon rush,fire punch
    nature:adamant
    ability:marvel scale
    pokeball:any

and your 6 iv shiny ditto(adamant) for an event darkrai?(ot is ALAMOS)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I can trade now for swinub and the shiny ditto:)

Hello Josh,

Do you have anything else to offer besides Darkrai? (I already have one so... just wondering)
    As for the Swinub, yes you may have it.

And my breeding section is temporarily closed so I do not take requests at the moment. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back