• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I hope I'm not being rude, but I just wanted to remind you about the Goomy I asked for my Amaura. Don't get me wrong, there's no rush whatsoever. It's just in case you had forgotten :P. Potatoes (I believe i forgot to do this last time).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I hope I'm not being rude, but I just wanted to remind you about the Goomy I asked for my Amaura. Don't get me wrong, there's no rush whatsoever. It's just in case you had forgotten :P. Potatoes (I believe i forgot to do this last time).

Hey again, yeah don't worry I didn't forget. I'll have it cloned soon, hopefully, by RNC along with other things. I'll contact you whenever it's done.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Hey again, yeah don't worry I didn't forget. I'll have it cloned soon, hopefully, by RNC along with other things. I'll contact you whenever it's done.

Okay, thanks a lot :)! Sorry for bothering you, I'm just really interested in it.

Years
  • I will do business when it is convenient for you. I'll check back on this site every once in a while, and should your breeding services be up and running again, I'll place another request provided there is vacancy.

You've also reached the limit of your stored PMs by the way.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I will do business when it is convenient for you. I'll check back on this site every once in a while, and should your breeding services be up and running again, I'll place another request provided there is vacancy.

You've also reached the limit of your stored PMs by the way.

Sure.

And thanks for letting me know, I had not seen it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Cakesu! :) Would you mind if i grab one poke from the give away section?

Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Poochyena

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu! :) Would you mind if i grab one poke from the give away section?

Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Poochyena

Hello there Chilli, you may have that Poochyena. Just let me know when you're ready to trade, preferably when we're both on.

(just had to edit it, my previous reply was really incomplete)

Last edited:

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I would like the giveaway Axew and the mystery egg please! My fc is in my signature. I have already added you and I am available now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello there Chilli, you may have that Poochyena. Just let me know when you're ready to trade, preferably when we're both on.

(just had to edit it, my previous reply was really incomplete)

Alright! Let's see whether today i will be able to go online on your timing, will let you know again whether i am available:)

Years
  • Hey there,
    I was really interested in your giveaway Speed Boost Carvanha!

I have some other trades I'd like to do with you (I have some EM pokemon to offer for your EM pokemon) when you're not super busy with other requests. So if you want to just reserve the Carvanha for later that's ok too. Potatoes.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I'm interested in that Mew you have.

Would you take a shiny Riolu for it?
    Riolu: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    adamant - prankster
    bullet punch / high jump kick / sky uppercut / blaze kick

Or a Pokemon from my trade shop?

Also, potatoes.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm interested in that Mew you have.

Would you take a shiny Riolu for it?
    Riolu: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    adamant - prankster
    bullet punch / high jump kick / sky uppercut / blaze kick

Or a Pokemon from my trade shop?

Also, potatoes.

Hello Death.

Sure I don't mind, but bear in mind that the Mew you wish to acquire has been touched by the guy whom originally got it. If you do not mind the latter, then please poke me around the time indicated in my signature if you can. :)

Hey there,
    I was really interested in your giveaway Speed Boost Carvanha!

I have some other trades I'd like to do with you (I have some EM pokemon to offer for your EM pokemon) when you're not super busy with other requests. So if you want to just reserve the Carvanha for later that's ok too. Potatoes.

Hello Espeon Master !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

(as for the EM pokemon, we can probably do that when I reopen that particular section)

Have a nice day.

Alright! Let's see whether today i will be able to go online on your timing, will let you know again whether i am available:)

Sure. :)

I would like the giveaway Axew and the mystery egg please! My fc is in my signature. I have already added you and I am available now.

Hello DracoLatch !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (Eggs included)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hello Death.

Sure I don't mind, but bear in mind that the Mew you wish to acquire has been touched by the guy whom originally got it. If you do not mind the latter, then please poke me around the time indicated in my signature if you can. :)

That's completely fine, I only want it for collection purposes.

Though, 7-11PM your time is 1-5AM my time, unfortunately.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • That's completely fine, I only want it for collection purposes.

Though, 7-11PM your time is 1-5AM my time, unfortunately.

Alright then.

Ah I see >.< Well as mentioned I'm fine with making exceptions so, just poke me whenever we're both online. (as long as it's not at 1 am xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back