• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 282
    Tbf Gen1 was so busted that 1 decent Psychic pokemon was usually enough to beat the game...
    Tbh. you can beat any Pokemon game by just using a single Pokemon, like your starter. It's how I used to play the games when I was a kid. xD

Years
    242 284

I agree with Megan. That's how I played Pokemon the first time. I only used Empoleon basically. Also, i had no idea how boxes worked. So i had the same team for the entire adventure lol. And it was pretty weak. Also I took almost all the losses without resetting the game and that's how I brought my Empoleon to level 100. I couldn't get past Lucian tho. Then a person helped me lol. Didn't use many items at all. With items, it was pretty much doable I guess.

Another time, it was with Pokemon Emerald, I basically mainoy played with Swampert which is pretty OP in Hoenn. I could win with him all the badges and a sweep of the first member of E4.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 285

I think GF overdoing the HM use in gens 2-4 also kinda didn't help. Hard to focus on team building when the amount of HMs you need is bigger than the amount of Pokemon you can have on the party. :/

I still think gen 1 is the only generation that actually did HMs well.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    242 287

Can you beat a Pokémon game using only a Magcargo? 😏

Years
    242 288

I think GF overdoing the HM use in gens 2-4 also kinda didn't help. Hard to focus on team building when the amount of HMs you need is bigger than the amount of Pokemon you can have on the party. :/

I still think gen 1 is the only generation that actually did HMs well.

Depends imo. At the end, in gen 4 you don't need defog, so you can avoid reaching it.

Surf, Fly, Waterfall and even Strength are good moves afterall.

And imo Macargo is great. One of the few Fire type Pokemon i actually like.

Years
    242 290

The forums shall run Lavender with posts.... :fufu:

242 287

Can you beat a Pokémon game using only a Magcargo? 😏

If Spinda can do it, any mon can:

Spoiler:

😏

I don't think I've ever used a Magcargo myself.

I did get a shiny one from the Ultra Wormhole though :fufu:

Years
    242 293

I had a Spinda on my team in Sun and it single-handedly dealt with Acerola at the E4 :coolcat:
    Didn't use it at any of the other e4 though =P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 294

You people should do a Spinda living dex. Get all the patterns! :D

Years
    242 297

Sadly the only game on the Switch which Spinda can be caught in is BDSP.
    Sadly because it has this weird situation where you can't insert Spinda from Home into it, or pull a Spinda out of BDSP into Home.
    I demand justice for Spinda!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 298

Looks like I have a small Fruit Fly problem. I'll need to go on a hunt when I get back home, today. <_<

Years
    242 300

Probably.
    The real question would be do they actually work? =P

I bought a Mosquito lamp at some point and the dang thing never caught anything.

Back