• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 301

I have a lot of fruit flies too in my apartment, it's getting annoying! 😡

You people should do a Spinda living dex. Get all the patterns! :D
    Here's the code, you can generate a whole PC of Spindas :)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 302

I got a bunch of them but there's still more. ^^"
    Here's the code, you can generate a whole PC of Spindas :)
    Spoiler:
    We don't use Ruby in these parts!

Years
  • 242 304

I had a pretty bad ant infestation a couple months back. They made their way in somewhere at the front of the house and if I walked down the hallway I'd see a trail of black dots scurrying about from one end of the house all the way to the other.
    I could've kept squishing them forever and there would've been no end.

I placed ant lures when I spotted them, but the ant lures by themselves weren't doing much, possibly because there were just way too many ants.
    Ended up using the more heavy duty ant powder the next day as it was getting very annoying. It was a glorious massacre that restored my house to an ant free place. =P

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • 242 306

The reason that works is the soap overpowers the pheromone(a special scent) trail so the ants don't know where to go. I know so much things about bugs, There so cool!

Years
  • 242 307

I don't really mind insects as long as they don't come inside the house. Their lives are forfeit if they do =P
    Barring a few exceptions.

Years
  • 242 308

I don't really like insects and indeed I'm afraid of most of them. Eveyone's like "you're tall, why are you afraid of them?". I don't get it. Is a wasp not going to sting you if you're taller? I don't think insects support height discrimination lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 309

Fortunately, unlike humans, animals don't think about things like discrimination!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 313

Last thing I need is getting them as a bonus from buying some fruit or vegetable, though. <_<

Years
  • 242 314

I've employed the local spider population to combat the flying insects =P
    The ones in my bedroom don't seem to be doing much on first glance... but, I did find a couple dead mosquitos in spider webs just the other day (no idea how long they've been there though lol). Good job spiders.

The mosquitos are becoming very infrequent, but I did squish one yesterday in the bathroom. Still seeing moths fairly regularly though. Either the spider squad is slacking off or there's a lot of them.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    242 317

Fortunately, no mosquitos for me, so far. But I have neough to deal with, as is. ^^"

Years
  • 242 318

Had to look up what they're called in English as in Dutch they're called 'oorwormen', but if I translated that directly I'd get earwurms, and earwurm is something entirely different in English.
    Apparently they're called earwigs in English.

Anyway, I occasionally find one in my house. It's a kill on sight for me.

Back