• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

That'd be the right side for me.
    And, uhm, I forgot you were from Portugal, didn't pay any attention to your location.

Gabri

m8
    Years

That'd be the right side for me.
    And, uhm, I forgot you were from Portugal, didn't pay any attention to your location.

...well seeing as most of PC finds Standard style ugly, I thought you used Legacy as well. I'm not expecting you to remember the place where I live, but well it's an information I share and it's there to be looked at, I guess. :D

@Pixy: You kids today and your "you kids" sentences. :P

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Oldschool Heavy F'n Metal is where it's at. :D
    (I'm not a f'n fanatic though, I respect other genres' real artists)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i should go and make something if possible beforethe concert. oh god how i'm going to be able to survive the concert after having 30ish hours of no sleep i have no idea. i hope they play exciting music.

i really hope they play exciting music.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Careful there. You're treading on this sorceress old high school band whom she had loved for four years. We've played exciting music while I was there, and hot damn 'm sure they have a few exciting songs! It's just that he sometimes likes to have us perform lyrical music as well.

Years
  • 204544. I meant that some would definitely be melancholy or somber in tone. I know full well that a mix of melancholy and loud songs are employed in band and choir concerts, considering I was in choir or band for 7 straight years in middle school and high school.

Though Spring concerts tend to be more summery with the songs employed.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

I need to check if Orange looks good on all styles. Cause orange is a beast color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back