• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Two things you'll never see me do:

1) Dance
    2) Sing

Both coincidentally point to being single my entire life, hence why I'll never get married(much to the dismay of my parents lol). I could probably add to that list but I'd have to do some self reflection first.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I had the past week off and now half of this week only because I have to take Mom for her doctors appointment.

Years
  • They're still finding a place for me where I can work

ah, well here's hoping for the best!! ):

also,
    the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

documenting this here

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Hey so this is completely random but I haven't been on this place for a long time and just sorta wanted to come in and say hello. I love how the DCC has survived for 15+ years. So yeah hi guys I hope you're having a great Monday!

Years
  • i know, finally
    Hey so this is completely random but I haven't been on this place for a long time and just sorta wanted to come in and say hello. I love how the DCC has survived for 15+ years. So yeah hi guys I hope you're having a great Monday!
    well hi there!!! PC wouldn't be the same without a DCC haha. welcome back :) hope you stick around~

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
  • aaa hi there! it's been 5ever, seriously, nice to see you again :>

Aw, thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what username were you using when I was active? :-)

well hi there!!! PC wouldn't be the same without a DCC haha. welcome back :) hope you stick around~

Haha that's right. I was crazy active in the DCC in maybe.. 2005. Crazy how fast time has gone. I can't believe I was active here when I was 11.

Years
  • Haha that's right. I was crazy active in the DCC in maybe.. 2005. Crazy how fast time has gone. I can't believe I was active here when I was 11.
    getting old is the worst. back in those days, we had DCCs that filled up so quickly that several had to be made a year.
    oh wow we achieved 100 pages on this DCC

now tyler pls no deletion
    too late, it's gone forever

Last edited:

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Hey so this is completely random but I haven't been on this place for a long time and just sorta wanted to come in and say hello. I love how the DCC has survived for 15+ years. So yeah hi guys I hope you're having a great Monday!

Hi, nice to meet you! Also dang.. I just realized PC is 16 years old.. It's amazing how it's still going strong. :O

Years
  • Aw, thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what username were you using when I was active? :-)

Joined in 2006 but didn't really become active until 2012 or so, so I was maybe more active after your prime time? UN at the time was Cirno, but that was an ex-mod's username before me hah. Changed to Sheep sometime in '13, I want to say.

also 100 pages \o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back