• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gladiator Games

Years
  • Spoiler:

The Alpha wintra was ready to fight, however Lycanthropy threw his holy dagger at the unholy beast. It's flesh exploded into snow, the arena filling with a cold, white blizzard. A man announced, The next round will begin in a few hours! Enjoy your rest. You'll need all the strength you can get if you're going to survive a one on one battle with each other!

Anyone who has not participated yet will be removed if they do not post in the next round. Round two coming in a couple hours, sorry for the delay :/

Years
  • Phase 2
    (css to be added later)

Friends, enemies, they're all the same.
    Everyone will die in pain.
    But before this day ends,
    half of them will be your friends.
    Each of you will battle now.
    The snow growing powerful as more go down

Each of you are paired up with one other person.
    You can choose to:
    Attack - do physical damage
    Defend- block damage based on your defences
    Dodge- 50% chance of dodging all damage, if it fails you take all the damage
    Magic Attack- do magic damage
    or use a special ability:
    Paladin- Meditate: heal 3 hp
    Assassin- quick strike: do 50% damage but bypass defend
    Magician- Illusion: increases all dodges after using it to 75% chance of success
    Wizard- Elemental explosion: deals damage based on your opponent's magic-attack
    Tank- Wall: defend blocks 50% more than your defense
    Barbarian- Brute Force: Attack increases by 10% each use, but defense deceases by 10% also
    Knight- Parry: If attacked while attacking, attack does 50% more

You will PM me 30 actions in a list, which I will use to determine who is the winner of your 1 on 1 battle. Good luck! and as always, if you have any questions just ask!

EDIT: lol I forgot the match-ups XD

desinishon--Omicron
    Juno --Cheshire Cat
    White Mage--Spartacus
    Milotic--TheCapsFan
    KetsuekiR--Ice Goddess
    Spoonacross--Zoroarkrules25
    Foxrally--Ullion
    Lycanthropy--Bay Alexison
    Sukyandaru--Draskk
    Infinite--shadusnox
    GiovanniViridian--jdthebud

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Phase 2
    (css to be added later)

Friends, enemies, they're all the same.
    Everyone will die in pain.
    But before this day ends,
    half of them will be your friends.
    Each of you will battle now.
    The snow growing powerful as more go down

Each of you are paired up with one other person.
    You can choose to:
    Attack - do physical damage
    Defend- block damage based on your defences
    Dodge- 50% chance of dodging all damage, if it fails you take all the damage
    Magic Attack- do magic damage
    or use a special ability:
    Paladin- Meditate: heal 3 hp
    Assassin- quick strike: do 50% damage but bypass defend
    Magician- Illusion: increases all dodges after using it to 75% chance of success
    Wizard- Elemental explosion: deals damage based on your opponent's magic-attack
    Tank- Wall: defend blocks 50% more than your defense
    Barbarian- Brute Force: Attack increases by 10% each use, but defense deceases by 10% also
    Knight- Parry: If attacked while attacking, attack does 50% more

You will PM me 30 actions in a list, which I will use to determine who is the winner of your 1 on 1 battle. Good luck! and as always, if you have any questions just ask!

EDIT: lol I forgot the match-ups XD

desinishon--Omicron
    Juno --Cheshire Cat
    White Mage--Spartacus
    Milotic--TheCapsFan
    KetsuekiR--Ice Goddess
    Spoonacross--Zoroarkrules25
    Foxrally--Ullion
    Lycanthropy--Bay Alexison
    Sukyandaru--Draskk
    Infinite--shadusnox
    GiovanniViridian--jdthebud

Before I pm, by 30 actions, is it 30 different turns of moves?

For example I would have to say something like:

1) shield
    2) magic
    3) dodge
    etc...

until I list 30 different moves?

Years
  • Shadusnox dove at Infinite, who retaliated with a fiery blast. Shadusnox took a huge hit, but continued to attack. She lunged at Infinite, who attempted to dodge but failed in doing so. They both slashed at each other twice more, when Shadusnox suddenly collapsed on the ground. "I knew I was destined to die!" she yelled as she burned into snow. "What th-" someone yelled, but was interrupted by Shadusnox's deafening screams. The snow scattered, leaving only the potion-bag behind.

~Infinite may choose to keep their staff or drop it and pick up the bag.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Looks like I have a worthy opponent here. Just ten more moves suggest it's almost over though, I hope I'm not the one who's close to death.

Years
  • Lycanthropy and Bay Alexison fought tooth and nail, so savage that they were each down below 15 health. They grunted as they bled out, each fearing death more as the battle continued. Bay Alexison slashed and backed away to heal, during which Lycanthropy took his chances. Strike after strike they fought, almost tied, until Bay Alexison scored the final hit. Lycanthropy exploded into a white powder, which blew away in the wind. Their fight was honorable, and Bay Alexison recognized him as a worthy opponent, giving a silent thanks that she had survived the fight.

Bay Alexison may choose to pick up Lycanthropy's dagger and drop her weapon, or keep her weapon and leave the dagger on the ground.

Bay

Years
  • Sorry Lycanthropy. D= I was surprised the both of us managed to survive the first part of this fight. Quite the battle to the death indeed.

Anyways, I think I'll keep my shield with me! Oh man, I'll be wrecked with magic attacks won't I.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • It hours away for us ketsu , I think their is more than half day left here.
    Half a day is also hours...

Sorry, I've been busy with irl stuff, with the holidays and everything. With everything going on, I may need to postpone this and maybe move it to the playground to finish after the GT.
    Awh, all right. I'm looking forward to continuing! xD

Back