• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gladiator Games

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Foxally grabs his Awakened tome. The latter yells at him for waking it up: "Ye god damn teenagers!" Startled, Foxrally tosses the book at Wintra #10, wincing as the book yelled obscenities at him.

Years
    I wonder if this works
    *Smashes the orb on the ground and picks up a shard*
    *Charges wintra five and stabs him*
    (if this works is it still Poison?)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Ohh... so these things can only poison you. What kinds of dragons are these? :P

Okay, here's a plan: I say we let the already poisoned people attack the Wintra's first and use them as meat shield to prevent more people to get poisoned too. Hopefully some of us will get some sort of cleric powers and heal the poisoned people in the next round.
    Looking at the damage we did, the regular Wintra's have exactly 10HP (except #4 who should be dead now from Juno's attack and those that were just attacked). So if we spread out the damage correctly, we should be able to take them out in no time.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    They can swarm and attack too so people might star dropping like flies if we're careless. How about the poisoned ones distract the Alpha while the others charge it? If the Alpha is distracted, the other Wintra won't be paying attention!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I'll take on Wintra #7 with my shiny mace, but I need some members to watch out for any Wintras attacking me when I'm attacking Wintra #7.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll take on Wintra #7 with my shiny mace, but I need some members to watch out for any Wintras attacking me when I'm attacking Wintra #7.

I'll guard you with my shield and fend off any potential attackers!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Foxrally hurries and picks up the extremely aggravated Tome from the ground, and puts some distance between him and the Wintra. "Do ya have any idea what coulda damn happened, lad?!" the book yelled at him, followed by an alphabetical list of obscenities and insults. He thought the book must have been a dictionary. Suddenly, Foxrally realized something: he had no class. His class was a mystery. It was literally three question marks.

Crumbling under the shock of the realization, he dropped the tome and buried his head in his hands, unsure of anything anymore. What was his purpose? What were his abilities? What is life? What is love? He had no time to think of it however, as the Wintra took a step forward towards him, snapping him out of his trance. He picked up the tome again, wondering if it had any spells he could use.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Wiz, you forgot my first action. -_-

Maybe this time it'll work! *Fires three more shots of the Gold Wand at Wintra 10*

Years
    I'm not sure I can hunt these wintra anymore
    As shown to us by Ullion these wintra are capable of feeling love, and being loved in return
    Maybe we should just make friends with the wintra instead?
    Not only that but they were acting like little lost puppy's before the alpha came along, maybe they are just like purple poisonous dogs?

#picks up stick from ground and waves it at wintra #8
    Do you want the stick? Who wants the stick? Who's a good boy? You wanna fetch the stick boy? Go get the stick!
    #throws stick for wintra #8 to fetch

Years
    I'm very busy and extending this phase another 24-48 hours. Until then continue to send in multiple actions and I'll compile them all at the end.

Also, "friendly" reminder that you are not all friends here. Later you will have to fight each other. And every second you let your enemies live longer, the closer you come to failure. And there are no second chances, you fail, you're dead.

Have a happy day! :D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    While still upon the Alpha Wintra's back, I lean over and whisper into his ear, "Do you mind letting me down, and we shall fight glorious combat side-by-side?"

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    More actions?

As GiovanniViridian fights Wintra 7, I use my sheild to guard and push back the Wintra 6 which was still fighting!

(Did I do this right?)

Years
    # continues throwing stick for wintra #8
    Aww I think he likes me
    # pats wintra #8, wintra #8 licks shadusnox's face affectionately, covering it with red and green saliva
    He's so cute, And friendly and..............poisonous.......

Guys....I can't feel my face. : |
    I don't think this was a good plan....

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Okay, so were actually all enemies who act like friends for now. This is complicated, it feels like were playing The Hunger Games, which now I think of it looks very similar to this game's title.

I praise the gods for this revelation, this knowledge will help me further and I hope they will continue to guide me to victory. Another sacrifice, that will do! It doesn't look like there are any volunteers though, so I guess I just have to stab one of those oversized doggies again. *stabs Wintra #7*

Oh, and Wiz, is there perhaps a holy shrine nearby somewhere? :)

Years
    #shadusnoxs face has frozen stiff from being licked by the poisonous wintra. Shadusnox can no longer change facial expressions, and has a silly smile stuck on their face

I am so angry right now : D
    dam you wintra #8 # shakes fist at sky angrily while grinning

Back