• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gladiator Games

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well, it seems like we overestimated the original power of the Wintras. :P Maybe we need to take out all surrounding Wintra before the Alpha can be attacked?

[Attack] Winter #4
    im still going to submit actions like mafia

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Question, does this start phase 2?
    Meaning I could use the wizard's ability?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I-i... I'm sorry guys T^T

I'm afraid to go after small guys incase I turn them into more Alpha Wintras. However my dagger may be useful against the Alpha Wintra, after we take the others out? >:

Wait! /idea

ic: Shout at Alpha Wintra I HAVE CREATED YOU LOVELY BEAST OUT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION. HEAD MY CALL, FRIEND. Let us ally together and wreak havoc in the arena!

ooc: ohgod I hope this doesn't kill me

Years
  • Draskk: *Poisons wintra 5*

Wintra #5 is immune to poison!

Question, does this start phase 2?
    Meaning I could use the wizard's ability?

Nope, phase 2 doesn't start for another day. I'll post another css post labeled phase 2 when it starts.
    Do we get to know what it is, or is it a surprise when we die? :P
    Surprises are fun! Right?

Ullion: Shout at Alpha Wintra I HAVE CREATED YOU LOVELY BEAST OUT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION. HEAD MY CALL, FRIEND. Let us ally together and wreak havoc in the arena!

The Alpha Wintra gazes upon Ullion with admiration. Ullion's purple skin appears to glow as The Alpha Wintra mistakes him for a lovely maiden and swoops down to pick him up.

Ullion has been kidnapped by The Alpha Wintra!

Do I just throw my dice a la vriska to attack, wiz?

Yep, depending on your intent for what you want them to do, the dice will role to determine the outcome.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Draskk: *Poisons wintra 5*

Wintra #5 is immune to poison!

Nope, phase 2 doesn't start for another day. I'll post another css post labeled phase 2 when it starts.

Surprises are fun! Right?

Ullion: Shout at Alpha Wintra I HAVE CREATED YOU LOVELY BEAST OUT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION. HEAD MY CALL, FRIEND. Let us ally together and wreak havoc in the arena!

The Alpha Wintra gazes upon Ullion with admiration. Ullion's purple skin appears to glow as The Alpha Wintra mistakes him for a lovely maiden and swoops down to pick him up.

Ullion has been kidnapped by The Alpha Wintra!

Yep, depending on your intent for what you want them to do, the dice will role to determine the outcome.

Alright, and shields can attack as well as shield correct?

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    So I'm lucky now, hopefully my dice will do what I want?

*rolls the golden dice again, hoping to attack as many Wintras as possible, or otherwise just #4*

Years
  • Ullion was kidnapped by the alpha wintra.....

God dam it Ullion......we made an alliance, that means now I have to try and rescue you.

#finds a purple potion that looks really shiny in the potions bag
    Hey alpha wintra! Look at the purple shiny! You want the shiny boy? Come get the shiny!
    Much rather have the shiny than silly old Ullion! Much lovelier purple than Ullion! Why don't you come get this instead?

Years
  • BUT HE LOVES ME D:

Wow... I'm sorry Ullion. I was under the impression that the affection the alpha wintra felt was one sided, and that you atually desired rescue. I realise it was very rude of me to assume, and I'm sorry.

Please feel free to take this shiny purple potion as a gift to commemorate your new relationship with the alpha wintra

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • The Gladiator Games

^ulli's and the wintra's future child

Back