• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Welp, i'm back. For how long i don't know, and if i don't post again who knows. Anyhow i "was" タイラー, or commonly referred to as Tyler. I'm probably not going to change my name back, as interests have changed, but i hope to fit in at least as awkwardly as before. I know i left without notice, but hopefully i will have enough time to get back into the community ;)

Welcome back! It's very nice to meet you; I'll be more than happy to help you out at anytime you need it. <33

Years
Welp, i'm back. For how long i don't know, and if i don't post again who knows. Anyhow i "was" タイラー, or commonly referred to as Tyler. I'm probably not going to change my name back, as interests have changed, but i hope to fit in at least as awkwardly as before. I know i left without notice, but hopefully i will have enough time to get back into the community ;)

I might have seen that name before, but I still can't remember it that much. Anyhow, it's still great to hear you're back and do get active again when you can Tyler!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Just a reminder that I'm going to be scaling back my activity a bit because something bad happened and I've lost a bit of confidence because I got reminded of some terrible event that happened to me four years ago and I need to spend a few months of reduced activity to give me time to recover.

I will be still checking certain threads and maybe check some of my regular sections but other than that, I need to spend a bit less time here for a while so I'll be in hiding until I get better, around July I think.

So yeah, not leaving but just suffering personal issues.

Don't worry Hikari, I've been there before at some point. Just take your time, my Oshawott, and get well soon, okay?

Years
Just a reminder that I'm going to be scaling back my activity a bit because something bad happened and I've lost a bit of confidence because I got reminded of some terrible event that happened to me four years ago and I need to spend a few months of reduced activity to give me time to recover.

I will be still checking certain threads and maybe check some of my regular sections but other than that, I need to spend a bit less time here for a while so I'll be in hiding until I get better, around July I think.

So yeah, not leaving but just suffering personal issues.
Aww sorry to hear that Nicole. ;-; You're one of the nicest people I know irl and online and you really don't deserve whatever you're going through. I really hope you get better soon!

Years
Hello everyone. It's been so so long since I've been here. I made a few posts back in early April, but I haven't really been active since November of last year since I've been doing new things and all that. Sorry to all the former friends I had on here that have missed me, but I'm back now and I hope I can assimilate well.

Unfortunately if I recall correctly most of my friends on PC became inactive before I left, and that was probably why I left as well. So I'm looking for new friends if you wanna hit me up ;D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello everyone. It's been so so long since I've been here. I made a few posts back in early April, but I haven't really been active since November of last year since I've been doing new things and all that. Sorry to all the former friends I had on here that have missed me, but I'm back now and I hope I can assimilate well.

I remember you! Welcome back, dear friend, and yeah, it's been a while! I hope that you will catch up what you've missed, and I do hope we can see you around more often~ <33

Feel free to message me if you need any assistance, as I'd love to help~ :3 And I'd looove to be friends with you~

Years
I remember you! Welcome back, dear friend, and yeah, it's been a while! I hope that you will catch up what you've missed, and I do hope we can see you around more often~ <33

Feel free to message me if you need any assistance, as I'd love to help~ :3 And I'd looove to be friends with you~
Oh yeah, we played League together, no?
Hey! Welcome back! Hopefully you find some new friends, you surely will, we're all a friendly bunch!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I see you guys are pretty on top of things here. That's good :)

Starry Windy

Years

Unfortunately if I recall correctly most of my friends on PC became inactive before I left, and that was probably why I left as well. So I'm looking for new friends if you wanna hit me up ;D

Hey, you look a bit familiar, even though perhaps we haven't talked much yet. Welcome back to PC, Krazzikk. I hope that you'll find many friends along the way :)

Years
Hey, you look a bit familiar, even though perhaps we haven't talked much yet. Welcome back to PC, Krazzikk. I hope that you'll find many friends along the way :)
Thank you! I don't think we did talk very much, unfortunately. I think we might have been in the same club at one point, or maybe you were in my own club when that was a thing. (Water type club)

pkmin3033

I'm going to be gone again for a while (read: at least a month, but probably closer to two or more) because reasons. I'll check back from time to time, and I'll be about elsewhere, just...not here. So, I guess I'll see y'all around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm going to be gone again for a while (read: at least a month, but probably closer to two or more) because reasons. I'll check back from time to time, and I'll be about elsewhere, just...not here. So, I guess I'll see y'all around~

Augh, contact me on skype whenever you wanna chat, okay? ):

Take care~~

Years

Okay see ya for now and good luck with what you have to do. I'll still be here when you come back!

Years
Aww shucks I'm always late on catching these things..
Anyways, take care with whatever ya have to do! If ya ever need us, the squad is always here for ya on Skype. Until next time, farewell~
13588812865042s.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
take care! we'll be waiting for you. : )

Starry Windy

Years
I might hold down some of my activity starting today, because lately I'm not in the good mood for several days, and I need to take some time so that I can be fully recovered from the issues that I've been experiencing. I'll still post from time to time, even though it might be not as much as usual. Please note that I'm not leaving, though, and I'll be on Windvisible mode until I'm feeling good again, hopefully for upcoming months.

Last edited:
Years
I might hold down some of my activity starting today, because lately I'm not in the good mood for several days, and I need to take some time so that I can be fully recovered from the issues that I've been experiencing. I'll still post from time to time, even though it might be not as much as usual. Please note that I'm not leaving, though, and I'll be on Windvisible mode until I'm feeling good again, hopefully for upcoming months.

Good luck buddy, because I know we're both going through depression. Hopefully we'll see you back in due time again!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I'm back and kicking at PC whoo! I only need a couple more assignments to deal with so... yay :D

aka I'll post more than just at DCCs and Games and randomly at the Treehouse. Damn I miss my long posts.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Take the time that you need; we'll be here when you get back; I hope thing will be better for you soon~!

I'm back and kicking at PC whoo! I only need a couple more assignments to deal with so... yay :D

aka I'll post more than just at DCCs and Games and randomly at the Treehouse. Damn I miss my long posts.

That was quick! But I'm glad that you've returned; how was everything? Hope it was well for you. <33

Back