• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I'm crawling back to the forum. I posted a welcome thread also.

Maybe I'll leave again for the millionth time haha. I hope not.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Just here to confirm some stuff. Your bruh hasn't been really active for like a week or so, and I'm afraid this is gonna keep going on for the next couple of weeks. The reason is obviously exams. Sorry if there wont be enough Bruhfication >_> Just wanted to confirm some stuff.

Years
  • Just here to confirm some stuff. Your bruh hasn't been really active for like a week or so, and I'm afraid this is gonna keep going on for the next couple of weeks. The reason is obviously exams. Sorry if there wont be enough Bruhfication >_> Just wanted to confirm some stuff.

Studies always come first, so make sure you focus and do your best bruh! PC will still be here for you when you get that over and done with. Good luck with everything okay?

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm Puddle if any of you guys still remember me. I missed ya'll. A friend of mine and I have actually been developing a fully playable multiplayer Pokemon game in Java. And I figured this would be a good place to come back and bring some hype to it.

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm Puddle if any of you guys still remember me. I missed ya'll. A friend of mine and I have actually been developing a fully playable multiplayer Pokemon game in Java. And I figured this would be a good place to come back and bring some hype to it.

I definitely remember you! I was like worried about where you had gone, but do plan to stick around for real this time given all those times you have disappeared before. Anyway, maybe I might check out your latest project when I get the chance to.

Years
  • I definitely remember you! I was like worried about where you had gone, but do plan to stick around for real this time given all those times you have disappeared before. Anyway, maybe I might check out your latest project when I get the chance to.

I do that with everything :P. I leave all the time and then come back months or years later with a lot of things I do.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • sup guys;
    I've been really busy with exams at the moment, still got around 15 left in the space less than a month, so thats not going to be good. I'll be jumping around from time to time.
    This is a forum I always come back to...

Years
  • sup guys;
    I've been really busy with exams at the moment, still got around 15 left in the space less than a month, so thats not going to be good. I'll be jumping around from time to time.

I can understand the reasoning behind your disappearances, exams are stressful but they are important and always have to be prioritized. Anyhow, nice to see you back again!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Don't know if anybody remembers me but... Hey. I'm back. :)

Late, but welcome back, friend. <33

sup guys;

Aw good luck with your exams; we're still here~ <33

Years
  • i'm returning after a 2 month hiatus. finished exams yesterday so I finally have time to get on here again...and I don't know 80% the people here now because of name changes.

I don't know if anyone actually knows me, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i'm returning after a 2 month hiatus. finished exams yesterday so I finally have time to get on here again...and I don't know 80% the people here now because of name changes.

Awww I still remember who you are... it can be hard to adjust to the name changes again but you'll start to learn as you go. Good luck and don't disappear again!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years

Well welcome back buddy! I've seen you around a bit, I know who you are. I know what you've done. I know what you've been through to get here.

Did exams go relatively stress free and also awesome?

Years
  • Well welcome back buddy! I've seen you around a bit, I know who you are. I know what you've done. I know what you've been through to get here.

Did exams go relatively stress free and also awesome?
    They went alright I guess.

one thing i want to ask is, what the hell happened to general dcc? why is there 2?

Back