• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm the beast and I've read the FAQ and the Community Rules so please don't mention it too me, by the way see you guys around.

Lsean

Canada Black
    Years
  • Hey Im new

Hey guys, im new... Hooray!!! I just joined cause i thought this was an interesting forum and im trying to do some hacks in emerald. Im totally new but i just figured i would mess around with it and see what i could learn that way. i read a couple fo tutorials (boo yah). I think i;m off to a good start, it's just scripting that i have problems with. Well, that's it. Hello to everybody. And look forward to some of my work somewhere in the far future, (and i do mean far). ^_^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just noticed that hacking is one of the main reasons that people join this forum for XD
    Anyways, welcome Lsean. I hope you get a good start to your hacking expedition in the hacking area.
    Also read the rules and FAQ if you have any questions.

Heatrantrial

Shymin Lover
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    Hi, no idea what to say.

Eevee Rocks
    Love Chikorita
    Scared of Muk

I'm sorry thanks for moving it

Last edited by a moderator:

pkmnfan26

wondering ...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    Sure, I'll be friends with ya! Happy Posting!!

I'm new here! Does anyone want to be friends? I'm asking,but I dont really want to sound rude. :)
    I'll be your friend!! Anyway, Whats your fave pkmn???

I'm new here! Does anyone want to be friends? I'm asking,but I dont really want to sound rude. :)
    I'll be your friend!! Anyway, Whats your fave pkmn??? :pokeball:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back