• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
False, during a playthrough my movesets usually have no more than 1 boosting move and everything else is attacks =P
If I even bother with a boosting move at all.

Tpbm has fully upgraded the Isle of Armor Dojo in Sword/Shield!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. My favourite Pokemon (Lilligant) already does have an alternate form, the Grass/Fighting Hisuian Lilligant but given that Hisuian Lilligant is technically a past form I would like to see a future Lilligant form. Perhaps she could be Grass/Fairy or even Grass/Steel.

The person below was surprised to find out that the Petilil line were originally in Sinnoh as Hisui is ancient Sinnoh.

Years
Can be either depending on whether or not you allow breaks =P
I never played gen 2 when it was new. I did eventually play gen 2 via Crystal VC on the 3DS.
True otherwise, so depends on whether you count the hiatus for gen 2 at the time or not =P

Tpbm has done a monotype playthrough.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False. I have several legitimate event Pokemon. However they have all been obtained since the gifts were online. I have never travelled to an event to get an event Pokemon.

The person below has the Event Shiny Zacian or Zamazenta.

Back