• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyro

The Bug Master
Years
  • More of a request then wanting to start one myself. Is anyone planning on making a Bug type club in the future?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • More of a request then wanting to start one myself. Is anyone planning on making a Bug type club in the future?

I might have been, but if you do, I'll start a Steel-type or Rock-type instead. Totally up to you.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Well apparently I accidentally closed this thread, thank you VelveteenWolf for pointing that out. Oh, and you can have a reservation for the Electric-type club until 12/6.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Alright, thanks! I'm not very tech savvy so bear with me when I ask, to start working on the club I click the New Thread button, correct? And if I have anymore questions can I ask them here? Thanks again! Real excited about owning the Electric club! Their my fave and was sad when the club discontinued.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Alright, thanks! I'm not very tech savvy so bear with me when I ask, to start working on the club I click the New Thread button, correct? And if I have anymore questions can I ask them here? Thanks again! Real excited about owning the Electric club! Their my fave and was sad when the club discontinued.

Yup, just like that. And any questions can be posted here. So go ahead and post it and I'll approve it if it all checks out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I know that putting out links with pokemon anime is not allowed, but what about the name of an episode, say one that is about an Electric Pokemon, is that allowed? Tought it would be cool to talk about electric pokemon in the show.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I know that putting out links with pokemon anime is not allowed, but what about the name of an episode, say one that is about an Electric Pokemon, is that allowed? Tought it would be cool to talk about electric pokemon in the show.
    Nothing wrong with mentioning an episode. The rule about not posting links comes from the fact, that episodes online, that aren't found on Pokemon's official website, come from an illegal source. But simply mentioning/referring to an episode shouldn't be against the rules.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Nothing wrong with mentioning an episode. The rule about not posting links comes from the fact, that episodes online, that aren't found on Pokemon's official website, come from an illegal source. But simply mentioning/referring to an episode shouldn't be against the rules.

Please reply to my message

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I'd like to reserve the dark type pokemon Fanclub if possible :)

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I updated our list to reflect that we have the new Bug, Dark, and Electric-type clubs and that the Grass-type club had to be closed, so if anyone wants to reserve it, be my guest!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back