• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • I'm gonna follow what Olli did and ask if you could wait until at least after Christmas, generally it's better if one member doesn't start two clubs this close together. Hope this isn't an issue!

Lol no its no problem at all i only got a small part done so i planned on finishing it the 22nd or 23rd so ill prob make it and finished the 26th or 7th. Could u reserve it for me though? :)
    Also what im gonna be thinking of is a name if anyone could help with my creativity block that'd help :3

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Lol no its no problem at all i only got a small part done so i planned on finishing it the 22nd or 23rd so ill prob make it and finished the 26th or 7th. Could u reserve it for me though? :)
    Also what im gonna be thinking of is a name if anyone could help with my creativity block that'd help :3

Sure, I think I can trust you since you've been so active so far :P I'll try to think of something good for it. I was hoping a Steel-type club would be made so this is cool.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Sure, I think I can trust you since you've been so active so far :P I'll try to think of something good for it. I was hoping a Steel-type club would be made so this is cool.

Thank u haha and i will deliver the closest i got is kinda cheesy haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    May I reserve a Ghost Type fan club? i posted something wrong when i did it so im going to have to fix that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    Thanks! It looks Like people are already excited to join! im glad i did something and i am back into all of this. i was gone for who knows how long, but now this is going to keep me active!!!

Dedenne1

Years
  • I did finish up the steel type clubs intro post 2 days ago when should i post it again Wiicked?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    Hey, im sorry but im going to have to close the ghost type club. its now just time i dont have. sorry :(

Years
  • Would it be alright if I reserve a Flying-type club? Because that was one I didn't see, and there are a lot of Pokémon in that type so it'd make for a fun one to take on creating.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Would it be alright if I reserve a Flying-type club? Because that was one I didn't see, and there are a lot of Pokémon in that type so it'd make for a fun one to take on creating.

No problem, reserved for a week (1/20). It also reminds me I need to update that list wit the current clubs.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Just a heads up, I'm aware I've been a little bit inactive here lately. No worries, I'm planning on getting back on track from this week forward and trying to come up with some cool stuff for you guys in my clubs that, as always, you can "steal" for yourselves.

Years
  • Well that works for us, the members :P But I do await what you might have in store, whether it be some event of sorts or more laid-back discussion.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • I didn't able to make the dark type fan club anyway i would like to reserve Gen 4 Fan Club.

Edited: Already created and posted the club thread. :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back