• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Im just speaking from opinion here now is it just me or has Pokémon clubs activity severely dropped?
    It has in my clubs and im also noticing it in some of the clubs that have been around a lot is anyone else noticing this?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Im just speaking from opinion here now is it just me or has Pokémon clubs activity severely dropped?
    It has in my clubs and im also noticing it in some of the clubs that have been around a lot is anyone else noticing this?

It happens sometimes, activity rises and falls pretty regularly here it seems. It's nothing too out of the ordinary in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi all, I'm looking to open up a new club based on either 'Badass Pokémon' (name subject to change!), 'Fabulous Pokémon' or 'Underrated Pokémon', each would be a case where members suggest Pokémon to add to the club's list and we can discuss the Pokémon that are added, why certain Pokémon count under those categories, and have polls/competitions between the Pokémon on the list - I have two questions for everyone reading this! 1) Which of these club concepts do you prefer the idea of? and 2) Would you join this club?

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Hi all, I'm looking to open up a new club based on either 'Badass Pokémon' (name subject to change!), 'Fabulous Pokémon' or 'Underrated Pokémon', each would be a case where members suggest Pokémon to add to the club's list and we can discuss the Pokémon that are added, why certain Pokémon count under those categories, and have polls/competitions between the Pokémon on the list - I have two questions for everyone reading this! 1) Which of these club concepts do you prefer the idea of? and 2) Would you join this club?

I'd definitely join the Underrated Pokemon club. It's good to see that people out there like them like I do. xD

While I'm making my post, I was wondering if I can reserve the Team Plasma club (if it hasn't been reserved already). Many thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: Still deciding if I want to have Team Plasma or Neo Team Plasma.
    EDIT 2: I will take Neo Team Plasma, if possible.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
  • Hi all, I'm looking to open up a new club based on either 'Badass Pokémon' (name subject to change!), 'Fabulous Pokémon' or 'Underrated Pokémon', each would be a case where members suggest Pokémon to add to the club's list and we can discuss the Pokémon that are added, why certain Pokémon count under those categories, and have polls/competitions between the Pokémon on the list - I have two questions for everyone reading this! 1) Which of these club concepts do you prefer the idea of? and 2) Would you join this club?

Underrated or Badass.
    Mostly cause they will be discussed the most i feel fabulous would go more into the cute pokemon club. Although i may be wrong haha. Also underrated i could talk about all the cute electric rodents as being wayyyyyy underrated. And others hehe. BA would be great too though it would probably get a lot of members and since theyre so broad they would probably last a while!

I'd definitely join the Underrated Pokemon club. It's good to see that people out there like them like I do. xD

While I'm making my post, I was wondering if I can reserve the Team Plasma club (if it hasn't been reserved already). Many thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: Still deciding if I want to have Team Plasma or Neo Team Plasma.
    EDIT 2: I will take Neo Team Plasma, if possible.

I think you could make a team plasma club and dicuss both right? Although im not sure how much discussion would go on in the club as there are only so many people who love team plasma and its kinda a specific category but still a club is a club heheh

Wicked3DS

Years
  • I think you could make a team plasma club and dicuss both right? Although im not sure how much discussion would go on in the club as there are only so many people who love team plasma and its kinda a specific category but still a club is a club heheh

I agree with the fact that you should make an overall Team Plasma club instead of just a Neo Team Plasma. I'm encouraging team clubs though because I do think there's enough discussion to keep it going for a little while.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I agree with the fact that you should make an overall Team Plasma club instead of just a Neo Team Plasma. I'm encouraging team clubs though because I do think there's enough discussion to keep it going for a little while.

You think so? I guess i dont know cause i really havent been in any but i feel that region clubs tend to go better haha.

Also you forgot to say its reserved till whatever date also i am wondering your point on Squirrels club Wiicked haha.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • I agree with the fact that you should make an overall Team Plasma club instead of just a Neo Team Plasma. I'm encouraging team clubs though because I do think there's enough discussion to keep it going for a little while.

Ah. Probably more discussion available if there's both factions, eh? All right, I'll go with Team Plasma in general then. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi all, I'm looking to open up a new club based on either 'Badass Pokémon' (name subject to change!), 'Fabulous Pokémon' or 'Underrated Pokémon', each would be a case where members suggest Pokémon to add to the club's list and we can discuss the Pokémon that are added, why certain Pokémon count under those categories, and have polls/competitions between the Pokémon on the list - I have two questions for everyone reading this! 1) Which of these club concepts do you prefer the idea of? and 2) Would you join this club?

Underrated club! They're underrated for a reason, right? So it'd be cool to bring people together to discuss and appreciate them!

As for the fabulous club, I think it's a bit broad for an actual club. While it's easy to agree on what a badass or underrated pokemon is, I think that everyone would find their favourite pokemon fabulous. So essentially it'd just turn into a club for almost every pokemon in existence. (but ayy at least I could get a stunfisk appreciation club going, right?)

Regardless I'd join any of those clubs! All of them sound pretty cool. :]

Dedenne1

Years
  • Yay another legendary club! As i cant wait to see Ozzys club!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Just to point out: I have a splash coming from Ashley, but I can't figure out how to load it in, that's why is says under construction. Should have it fixed soon.

EDIT: She messed it up. Way to go Ash! :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back