• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raoga region

Years
  • I don't know, what do you suggest? I've already put an announcement in the CQ thread and a link in my signature. The latter may not be most obviously placed, but I doubt it will have much effect, but I can see if I can get some banners. Or if anybody else wants to make them, they're free to do so.

I dont know man. I mean this forum is kinda forgotten, I think. I had no idea it existed lol.

Also, make my Larvitar a Pupitar ;)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I dont know man. I mean this forum is kinda forgotten, I think. I had no idea it existed lol.

On the contrary, the forum is really new. It exists for eight days now. So there's your explanation why you had no idea of its existence.

On another note, I have submitted an emblem for the global contest, found <here>, there's a bit of mythology there too.

Years
  • On the contrary, the forum is really new. It exists for eight days now. So there's your explanation why you had no idea of its existence.

On another note, I have submitted an emblem for the global contest, found <here>, there's a bit of mythology there too.

Oh thanks lol. Well, still, its not about Pokemon specifically, nor about rancom DCC stuff, so I still dont think it'll get that much attention, but who knows :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Yo, Han! I'm finally here! :D Now give me that free ice cream plz

Name: Revise
    Profession/occupation: Historian (If I can't be a Historian, then I'm also fine with being a normal Trainer) ^^
    Starter Pokémon: Shroomish (named "Synchron")
    Further details: Unknown for now

Hope I did that right! Also, I noticed that Sandshrew happens to live in this region, so it seems that the Choice Quest protagonist does have a chance of encountering one after all! ;P

PKMN Trainer Sven joined the region! But there's Cleffa!
    But there's Cleffa!

Hahaha, win. xD

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I was totally expecting for you to pick Sandshrew, Revise. :v Guess not, huh?

in that case i shall take all the ice cream for myself

Meadow

Years
  • I was totally expecting for you to pick Sandshrew, Revise. :v Guess not, huh?

in that case i shall take all the ice cream for myself

Hahaha, I was super super tempted to, but then I decided that I can pick one up later after making more posts in this thread. xD (Though I would really like to have a Goomy and Absol as well.)

And wait NOOO... sharing is caring ;-;

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I don't know, I would like to get Absol myself eventually. I should be able to get a new pokémon soon though, I'm still not sure what I want.

Years
  • I was seriously considering Sandshrew as well, just for the kicks. But I realized I'll need something a bit stronger if I wanted to win stuff so I can get myself proper Pokemon outside this list HAN gave us.

Oh and what's that, Rufflet just joined my team ;)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Yo, Han! I'm finally here! :D Now give me that free ice cream plz

Name: Revise
    Profession/occupation: Historian (If I can't be a Historian, then I'm also fine with being a normal Trainer) ^^
    Starter Pokémon: Shroomish (named "Synchron")
    Further details: Unknown for now

Hope I did that right!

Historian Revise joined the region! Welcome! I wonder why didn't you pick librarian?

Also, I noticed that Sandshrew happens to live in this region, so it seems that the Choice Quest protagonist does have a chance of encountering one after all! ;P

I wanted to give false hope.

Hey can we actually use showdown for battles. Or there are no battles :-(

At the moment there isn't anything planned regarding battles, but that doesn't mean you can't try to challenge others for a battle if they want. I don't know how much others are skilled in competitive team building, but if there's enough interest, I'll be sure to organize a competition.

Another thing, the region won a point! (Okay, everyone that took part got a point, but let's stay positive.) Three points give a PokéDex expansion.

More news: Raoga's thread has currently the most posts of all regions. :D

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I'm... not very skilled with competitive team building, so I don't know if I can actually challenge other people. also we should get 10 points for having the most posts

By the way, Quilava is now a Typhlosion, and ooh, is that a Rhyhorn? I'ma catch it and name it Johnny. (it's a male obviously)

Meadow

Years
  • Historian Revise joined the region! Welcome! I wonder why didn't you pick librarian?

Believe me. I thought about it, but "Librarian Revise" just doesn't sound right, hahaha. xD

I wanted to give false hope.

:(

At the moment there isn't anything planned regarding battles, but that doesn't mean you can't try to challenge others for a battle if they want. I don't know how much others are skilled in competitive team building, but if there's enough interest, I'll be sure to organize a competition.

I sadly have little to no skill at competitive battling, so I don't think I'd be of much help there. D:

Another thing, the region won a point! (Okay, everyone that took part got a point, but let's stay positive.) Three points give a PokéDex expansion.

More news: Raoga's thread has currently the most posts of all regions. :D

Niiice! Now let's keep it that way. :D

Back