• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Starters

Who was your Unova starter?

• Total voters
Years
  • My first ever starter in Pokemon Black was Oshawott, because it was so adorable and I really love Water types. Then it evolved into Dewott, which was a great mix of cute and cool, and then Samurott is just the almighty overlord of badass-ery.

The one thing I love about Oshawott's line is that it evolved into something not many were expecting for its final evolution. I remember when everyone hated Oshawott and then Dewott did give him some redemption, and then they predicted a bigger Dewott with more shells for the final stage, but nope we were completely taken by surprise with the badass sea-lion samurai that no one saw coming. I actually hoped for something unexpected, and that's why I love the otter so much.

Back