• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    y'know i feel like ya'll would feel a little bit cooler if you didn't bring up the heat all the time

Last edited:
    Years
  • talking about the weather gets mega old mega fast! let's do less of that.
    i took the afternoon off to get my TSA precheck done, but...it literally took like 5 minutes. so now i'm just relaxing, reading some dragon ball manga :coolcat:

I'm going to be meeting up with my boyfriend's mother soon to start getting stuff together for his party on Friday.

Years
  • aaah good luck tyler! :sloheart:

the tsa is definitely a pain and I am considering precheck the next time I fly. Tampa airport has some of the fastest TSA wait times too apparently!

Years
  • talking about the weather gets mega old mega fast! let's do less of that.
    i took the afternoon off to get my TSA precheck done, but...it literally took like 5 minutes. so now i'm just relaxing, reading some dragon ball manga :coolcat:

I'm going to be meeting up with my boyfriend's mother soon to start getting stuff together for his party on Friday.

did you watch db super yet

Years
  • aaah good luck tyler! :sloheart:

the tsa is definitely a pain and I am considering precheck the next time I fly. Tampa airport has some of the fastest TSA wait times too apparently!
    yeah, it was only $85, so it seems like the smart thing to do!
    did you watch db super yet
    i've not watched it! i'm going to read it, though. i just started the dbz manga and got to the point where goku dies for the first time. it's going really quickly for me tho. is it weird i'm bummed out that GT never was a manga so I can't read it??

Last edited:
    Years
  • i've not watched it! i'm going to read it, though. i just started the dbz manga and got to the point where goku dies for the first time. it's going really quickly for me tho. is it weird i'm bummed out that GT never was a manga so I can't read it??

I will caution though there are some parts in the manga that would probably make you go "wtf" once you watch the anime counterpart.

Also I loved GT so I wouldn't have minded seeing it made into a manga lol. ;__;

Years
  • I will caution though there are some parts in the manga that would probably make you go "wtf" once you watch the anime counterpart.

Also I loved GT so I wouldn't have minded seeing it made into a manga lol. ;__;

yeah i don't think i ever actually COMPLETELY watched all of GT? I mean, I probably did, but so much of it is fuzzy at this point. I'm really enjoying this nostalgic trip down memory lane as I read these, tho. i'm pretty sure i'll watch gt once i catch up with everything lol

Years
  • I liked a lot of GT aside from the Super 17 part which made SSJ4 Goku look really.... dumb for like the majority of the fight. @__@

Honestly though, I do miss SSJ4 as a transformation and I wish it was a thing in DB Super but... alas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    apparently there's some sort of 12 hr virus going around or something because i had two call outs today . thankfully one of my morning people were willing to come back to cover the closing shift and my assistant needed to make up some of her hours so she can in and helped this morning so it wasn't too bad of a day.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    God is BIG, swine flu SMALL. See every cell of your body filled with divine light. Pour God's love on our immune systems. Truth protects.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    How was it? I'm going there now, just that there's no orange juice in my case sadly

Edit: I came back and didn't like that place

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • So, I'm taking the GED Language Arts test in about two weeks. Scared to death. 😭 Everyone is supportive and tells me that it's okay if I don't pass, as long as I tried my best, but how do I know whether or not I REALLY tried my best?? Ugghhaagh

I...I passed! 😭 I got 193 out of 200! Only 145 was needed to pass! This is basically bragging, but it's good for people to see because it shows how your anxiety doesn't necessarily reflect reality and anyway I'VE EARNED BRAGGING RIGHTS DANGIT. Lolol

Celebrating with Fettucini Alfredo from my favorite nearby restaurant and Pepperidge Farm frozen cheese bread (because my favorite nearby restaurant has my least favorite overpriced waxy cheese bread). Woohoo!

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • How was it? I'm going there now, just that there's no orange juice in my case sadly

Edit: I came back and didn't like that place

Yeah.. it was not fun.. besides the 100% Orange Juice, that was fun. :p

I...I passed! 😭 I got 193 out of 200! Only 145 was needed to pass! This is basically bragging, but it's good for people to see because it shows how your anxiety doesn't necessarily reflect reality and anyway I'VE EARNED BRAGGING RIGHTS DANGIT. Lolol

Celebrating with Fettucini Alfredo from my favorite nearby restaurant and Pepperidge Farm frozen cheese bread (because my favorite nearby restaurant has my least favorite overpriced waxy cheese bread). Woohoo!

Ayy nice job! You got a really high score too!

Years
  • The OJ talk reminds me of how most of what I drink is Orange Juice.

idk, whenever I'm about to head off to work I always grab at least two bottles of OJ and whenever I'm heading off to my lunch I always grab OJ. Before this, I was always on Gatorade/Powerade, but I'm not a fan of that as much anymore and only want to drank that on occasion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back