• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't drink much orange juice or even anything juice :(
    I'm mostly about drinking iced tea or coke, if not I just get a bottle of water or a lemonade if I get the change to get some.

Anyways how was everyone's day?

Last edited:
    Years
    dreading work tomorrow. best case scenario i get the rest of the week off after working both tomorrow and tuesday. at least, i hope so.

Cid

Years
    Here's hoping the best case scenario happens, Angie.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I get to visit my old faculty room again. Hope everyone's there.

Years
    ty Cid

im just irritated of the job itself. i feel like the best things about this job are the days off and the pay. the actual job itself is ass because half the calls I get are people bitching at me for something that's not my fault, which is just mentally taxing.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't think I could survive there, tbh, I admire you. I hope everything goes well with that, Angie, and you too, Cid.

I'm taking my cat to the vet in like 7 hours, and then I'm free until like 4 pm

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm at the vet right now and you have no idea how relieved i was when the first thing they told me that they're going to do all they can to help him and they're doing a bunch of it free of charge too. I was terrified that they were going to take one look at our alien and say "oh i dont know...."

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
    I'm at the vet right now and you have no idea how relieved i was when the first thing they told me that they're going to do all they can to help him and they're doing a bunch of it free of charge too. I was terrified that they were going to take one look at our alien and say "oh i dont know...."

Woah wait what happened? :O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    turns out everything is (mostly) physical. hopefully it's actually the case and with the medicine he gets our little alien feels better soon!

for context this kitten is 10 months old and weighs only 1.13 lbs because he's so small, has an overbite, a half tail, and really skinny because he can only eat wet food properly (because of said overbite). so vet also suggested stuff to help fatten him up too thank goodness.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Awww I wish the best for your adorable nugget!

When my fiancé and I adopted our cat Elijah, he was in a similar state. He was found as the only living kitten in a litter of seven that had frozen to death. He was medically / physically very weak, wasn't drinking or eating on his own, and had chronic stomach problems that kept us from giving him a proper diet for months. We tried everything we could think of and there was so many vet visits, but he's a well adjusted and happy cat now! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    aaaa i'm glad to hear it! yeah because he was so small and skinny for his age we were so scared that the vet would think the best course of action was to put him down but i was so so glad that wasn't the case. the vet even said that if he pushes through he can turn out to be a very unique looking cat (as if he isn't already haha). he was also really happy that we gave him a chance because with how he looks not many people would've given him the same chance we are.

he's also lost his voice but i guess it's just strained bc the vet didn't prescribe anything for it or was concerned about it? but when he has his voice he's such a noisy cat always crying to attention and food and just wants to lay in your lap all day he's so sweet. i can't wait until he's back 100%

Years
    aww, Tara, I hope it's a smooth recovery. Poor little baby. I'm glad the cat has found an owner like you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    same. i don't think i can deal with another animal death this year ahah. he's technically my sister's as she's the one that immediately fell in love with him and adopted him so it's all thanks to her he has a home!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sounds like he's in the best possible forever home. (´∀`)♡

Years
    Maybe it's time the internet invested in a backup plan when a major backbone like CF breaks down twice in 10 days 🙃

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Back up plans? Didn't know people could think of those before something happens lmao.

Or even after...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back