• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Same for me dude since that's likely when I'll get a Switch. Feeling left out haha. = <

I'm actually doing the same thing lols. I'm getting a switch lite and pokemon shield when I get paid, then paying some on my ambulance bill.

Years
    The switch lite is about half the price of the regular switch here thankfully, so I can get it.
    Also $60 games in the US are $80 here and I remember specifically that Orb packs in fire emblem heroes are most expensive here, and they are only hiked up in Canada.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Hi guys! Today marks my 7 year anniversary since joining PC, so just felt like celebrating a little! 🥳

I wish I could play SwSh but I'll have to wait until (Aussie) winter next year, at the very least. Revise is hoping to buy me a Switch when he visits which I'm really excited about! :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I lost concept of what you call "days of the week" like a month ago

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back