• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Guys, you won't believe how much I REGRET changing my username to something gen 6 related. Yeah, I LOVE Chespin, but today, two of my teachers inspired me to get back into my Pokemon comics. Which means....Typhlosion is my favorite Pokemon again. Maybe i'll include Chespin in a future comic, but I highly doubt it. I probably won't include my art on Pokecommunity until further notice (I blame lack of scanner in the house unless a miracle happens), but I know WHO to send my comics to in real life once I introduce the characters to him.

Let's admit it, that band trip that I took a week and a half ago made me mentally ill, but i'm slowly getting better and happier. I'm still in band, I just won't do the cymbals anymore. I'll only do the keyboard. It'll work out. I know it will!

Years
    My headphone jack is broken so I have to take my computer to some place that can fix it, the warranty ended 6 months early.

Years
    Oh no I mean the actual headphone jack in the computer, my headphones could work the best in the world but I'd still hear muffled gurgles because the hardware itself is broken.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    woo christmas username formatting is back

also I got a job
    about time they gave you a fuckin job

sometimes I feel like finding work is basically like "Hey, can I get something that just gives me enough money to just survive on my own? What? I have to bend over backwards and perfectly front-flip through flaming hoops while fighting a tiger with my bare hands to do so? Are you serious?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back