• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Winding down after knocking out two more chapters in the audio book I'm recording. Long day today, and it's prolly gonna be another long one tomorrow.

Years
  • Savoring this heavenly chocolate drink. My mom ordered a sampler of coco powder called Cacao Bliss, and gave me one of the bags to try. It's really good, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside sipping hot chocolate this December. I haven't had hot coco in years. I can't drink dairy milk, so I mixed mine with coffee, a caramel sauce I made myself out of coconut milk and some Ben & Jerry's ice cream-- the vegan double fudge brownie. Man, this is the ultimate comfort food. <3 it just makes me want to hug the world and say I love everybody, as I purr drinking the last drop... Life is good

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Panicking a bit as I try to juggle school work, house cleaning and work

Back