• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • Jerico's Law - Beyond Space Forcibly

He's a really talented music arranger. Sadly not as popular as he should be because DnB isn't mainstream enough.

Years
  • Sigma - Higher (feat. Labrinth)

The problem I find with their music is that every song sounds too similar to each other, in fact very cookie-cutter.

Years
  • Best Coast - California Nights

They've got a new album coming soon. Interesting to see how it will stack up with the previous two given they're on a major label this time around.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Hi Scores" ~ Boards of Canada
    Album: Hi Scores (1996)

figure I'll finally delve deeper into their EP stuff. this is very nice.

Years
  • Aphex Twin - minipops 67 [120.2] (source field mix)

I find it sad that Syro is copping so much backlash compared to his other albums. I don't really see anything bad with it in my thoughts.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Smokeymon Diamond And Pearl - Route 209

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvPzmeEI9CI
    Spoiler:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Aphex Twin - minipops 67 [120.2] (source field mix)

I find it sad that Syro is copping so much backlash compared to his other albums. I don't really see anything bad with it in my thoughts.
    only thing wrong with it in my estimations is that it just sounds so vanilla. compare it to the stunning textures on display throughout Selected Ambient Works II, or the weird tones and drum programming of Richard D. James Album (for lack of a better adjective), etc. Syro certainly isn't bad, just unremarkable in comparison to the rest of his work. know what I'm sayin?

"The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us" ~ Sufjan Stevens
    Album: Illinois (2005)

this is his best song

Years
  • Imagine Dragons - Shots

Not a fan of the new material at all, and that downright sucks.

only thing wrong with it in my estimations is that it just sounds so vanilla. compare it to the stunning textures on display throughout Selected Ambient Works II, or the weird tones and drum programming of Richard D. James Album (for lack of a better adjective), etc. Syro certainly isn't bad, just unremarkable in comparison to the rest of his work. know what I'm sayin?

Interesting. Guess people thought the tracks here sounded so similar, and I sometimes find that a problem in some instances.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back