• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Why can't their new music be good like this?

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Linken Park - One Step Closer

Why can't their new music be good like this?

It's actually Linkin lol. Anyway, that's why I stopped following mainstream bands. None of their new stuff is nearly as good as their old stuff. *shrug*

----

SuG - Crazy Bunny Coaster

Okay, so my friend told me that Takeru took a haitus do health issues. Yeah, okay... I can understand that. Guess what the band does? THEY REPLACE HIM WITH A TEMP. VOCALIST LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I mean, I know bands continue to go on if a member leaves but... if the vocalist leaves? Seriously? It kind of pissed me off because I adore Takeru. He's so cute. lol

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    DIV - SECRET NIGHT

Yet another new band. This is why I'm glad I got into contact with my online friend again. She knows a shit load of things about visual kei! These guys are actually really awesome. *____*

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Amateur Cartography" ~ Dowsing
    Album: All I Could Find Was You (2011)

this will soundtrack my spring, honestly a legendary song

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    BORN - Dust Pain

Not really new in general, just a new band to me. These guys are more metal too, which is why I feel very fond of them. I've actually heard of them before but... I've never gotten into them until now. XD

Yukari

I really like the Vocals on this Song.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back