• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hot Chip - Huarache Lights

I was unaware until just now that they had new music out. I'm listening to this for the first time on a TV radio station. Not bad, though idk if I'm a fan of the female vocals.

Years
    Purity Ring - Sea Castle

I'll be listening to a lot of the material from Another Eternity this week. This one's my fave song off it so far, but I might discover a new fave.

Years
    Cashmere Cat - Adore (feat. Ariana Grande)

One of the rare cases where Ariana's voice isn't wasted on a mediocre song.

Yukari

My favorite song off Bloodstone and Diamonds.

Years
    Catfish And The Bottlemen - Kathleen

I need more aus hip hop/rap in my life.

You absolutely do, and this is coming from a member who is an Australian herself so she knows how much Australian music means to her. Lots of great acts on that scene that are must-listens.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    You absolutely do, and this is coming from a member who is an Australian herself so she knows how much Australian music means to her. Lots of great acts on that scene that are must-listens.

Tin Or Worms - Jam Baxter

Think you could recommend me a few acts to look into?

Years
    FKA twigs - Numbers

Very intense one from her. I kinda like the unnerving feel her music gives, especially when combined with that very soft yet "gives you the feels" vocals of hers.

Think you could recommend me a few acts to look into?

Hilltop Hoods is one that's definitely recommended, they're pretty much the biggest name in the game. Seven albums into their career, so lots of material you'll be able to hear.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Nosebleed Section was recommended to me a good while back, I never really looked much into them after that though. I'll give them another look over.

Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls

Years
    alt-J - Left Hand Free

The backstory behind this song always cracks me up, because the band's American record label wasn't happy with their music and the label wanted them to record a song that would appeal to it, and this was the result. It's weird but true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back