• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do Shauna and the others call you?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • You know, that little nickname they refer to you as? I was just curious what some of you have them usually call you. XD I'm not sure if this is a topic already. I didn't see one, so it's probably dead.

Mine is Doctor. :D I thought it would be neat to have them refer to me as it because that's what everyone calls the Doctor is well... Doctor. XD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    This topic has been made a few times already but those threads are dead, and I don't care, I'll tell my story again

So when I started up the game I punched in Stella as mah name, and was like "good, I didn't spend 20 minutes trying to come up with a name this time". Then I walk into Aquacorde Town, and they ask me for a nickname. Was not expecting that at all. The default nicknames are crap, so I was like "dammit, now still have to think up a name anyway!" 15 minutes later, I was like "♥♥♥♥ it, I'll slap -chan on the end of my name so I can start playing!"

So now they call me Stella-chan. It's not bad at all.

If ORAS keeps the whole nickname thing, you can bet your ass I'll be sitting there for 15 minutes again trying to pick out a nickname. At least I have a name picked out already....

Years
  • In my main copy of X, I chose "S-Meister" as my nickname, as it stems from the first letter of my real name, Scott.

But in my most recent challenge, I named my character Crystaline and nicknamed her Blue Shine. Yeah, i'm not creative with names here.

Years
  • There's really no way to shorten 'Troy' so I just entered my name again, because I'm boring. Later, I wished I had put some more thought into it! Was too excited to get started on my journey though, had been hyped about the games for so long. ;__; In my second play-through, decided to do the exact same thing. Maybe someday I'll try to be interesting, haha.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • atm my character is called Phoebe, so just Phoebe lol. On my X version I'm called Dianna so obviously I made them call me Lady D but then X broke lol ): Felt like a princess for a few weeks though.

Jasonmii

Der Kaffee geht auf mich.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    They call me Jay. One of my nicknames growing up was Jay Jay the Jet Plane. It was just nostalgic for me. It was either that or my other nickname, Poohbear. So I chose the former. lol

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I went with Mari, just a shortened version of Marisa. It's cute, it's short and it made me smile whenever I saw it, for some reason. xD

Years
  • Nichy, because well someone on the battle server (Slatey hahahaha) called me that and given my real name is Nichole I decided to make a little tribute to him by using it as the nickname the rivals call me.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Well I'll tell you one thing, definitely not "Big D".

No, no - I told them just to call me "Polar". No weird... awkward... suggestive names or buddy buddy colloquialisms.

Yeah, funny story. I put my name as Diego like I always do because it's my name. And I did not expect the whole nickname thing. So, since I was pretty eager to start the whole adventure (c'mon, they really talked way too much haha).. Did not really read any of the suggestions and just picked one. I think I went for the first or second and it turned out to be that. My nickname was freaking "Big D". Honestly, it turned out to be kind of funny at times. Probably would've picked something if I had paid attention. Lol.

Just a little off-topic, and I'm not sure if there's any threads about it but it is related to your friends in the game. Does it bother anyone that Shauna is just standing outside your house and will be there for the rest of eternity?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Yeah, funny story. I put my name as Diego like I always do because it's my name. And I did not expect the whole nickname thing. So, since I was pretty eager to start the whole adventure (c'mon, they really talked way too much haha).. Did not really read any of the suggestions and just picked one. I think I went for the first or second and it turned out to be that. My nickname was freaking "Big D". Honestly, it turned out to be kind of funny at times. Probably would've picked something if I had paid attention. Lol.

Just a little off-topic, and I'm not sure if there's any threads about it but it is related to your friends in the game. Does it bother anyone that Shauna is just standing outside your house and will be there for the rest of eternity?

You'd think Lysandre or any other adult would be like "Why are these kids calling this one other kid 'Big D' while the rest use their names... this seems mildly inappropriate."

And yes; I feel for Shauna. Not because I think it's creepy that she'll never not be standing in front of my house, waiting, for all eternity in X/Y, but because the poor girl won't ever be in her own home again. "Shauna... come home dear..." "No. I must stand watch."

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    90% of the time I'm prepared with my ingame name and as always went with Alexial. So when the time for choosing a nickname came up I was actually pleasantly surprised to hear how cute "Lady Alex" actually sounded. :3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Agent J. I was watching the men in black when I started my X version and thought it be cool.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Cerberus87.

Really, that's what I put as my nickname. :P

I personally think it's hilarious, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • They call my character "Wonder Girl" on my current Pokemon Y play-through. Previously it was DirectorFury.

Back