• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do Shauna and the others call you?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
  • Shrewy. :) It's a nickname some of my friends online used to call me a few years ago... I kinda liked to try to think of the 4 friends I started off with as the friends who used to call me that. ;.;

Years
  • In my Original game, my name was Tyrant, and they called me 'Boss'. I was amused.
    Now my name's sticking with Alpha, and they call me Allie. Yeah, it's not creative.
    Oh, in my Random run my name's Soobas, and they call me Soobs.
    Yeah, okay, still not great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Mikayla in X, my character's name. I was thinking of using Mikky, but I thought Mikayla was quite nice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • IGN was Minerva, so I had them call me Nervie because I felt it was an adorable way to call me that. :3

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I have them call me a shortened version of my IGN. I've been Natalie, Vincent, and Victoria in my playthroughs so far, so my nicknames were Nat, Vince, and Tori.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Well it was a nickname in High School from Spanish class; she calls me Rico. People keeping their Spanish names after the class was often common in my High School. It was strange, but happened often. I normally try to incorporate the name Rico in any Pokemon game rather it be my rival's name or something else.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • Am I the only one that didn't even give them a nickname? I just told them to call me my full IGN...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    They call me Ash. It's a short version of my name, and, well, it's just simple, haha.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Em, short for Emelie. Not very fancy, but hey, it's what my friends call me in the real world.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I just used my name for my main file. I'm happy I did; when I tried using a nickname in a different file (don't remember what it was--maybe some variation on "Master"?), it grew old fairly quickly. It's a neat concept, but I wish they would let you update your nickname during the game. I didn't want to risk getting stuck with something too annoying that would grate on my nerves later on, so I opted to keep it simple.

Back