• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do Shauna and the others call you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I made them call me my actual name/ing name (Ultan) but I've seen a screenshot before of someone who called themselves something beginning with D and Shanua says "he's lil D for sure"

hahahaha

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have two copies of the game.

In one those fools call me "Queen Lisa." I like to imagine they're doing so while groveling at my feet.

In the other game they call me "HR-S5912U" which is the model number of my VCR and is a testament to my lack of creativity in that regard.

Reactions: Tek

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I don't remember all of them, I have to look them up,

In my original Y team, I picked the nickname since didn't like any of the 3 suggestions, I named my female player "Chuya"

With my French Feline Team, I choosed the named "Chaton" [playing as the male in this team]

With my Spanish Weasel/Meerkat team I nicknamed myself ""Niño Feo" (Spanish for ugly kid) as that's what my grandma used to call me. Playing as the male player this team

can't remember what I nickname I gave my player in my other 4 games.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, they just call me 'Rilly' because I don't know - my in game name was Aryll, and so, I guess they wanted a nice nickname and I couldn't come up with anything, so, Rilly would have to do! Though, I've thought about a few names, like 'Dwagie', Aryll-Chu, Lady A, Draggychu... all were pretty out there, haha. XD

Though thinking about it, maybe they could of just referred me to 'Rill' instead of just.. Rilly. Sounds silly in practice, but, eh, it grows on you! o/

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Ze Spy, after the French (Kalosian) Spy from Team Fortress 2.

You see what I did there. :P

I would have nicknamed myself "Ze Dashing Rogue", but "Ze Spy" just sounds better as a nickname.

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • I had named myself Aki cause it's cute and short, then came the nickname... Honestly there is no way to shorten Aki so I ended up putting 'chan' at the end so it would still sound cute. Aki-chan owo

Reactions: Nah
    Years
  • In my Y, my character is named Colette, so I have them call me Letty! In X, my character's named Blair, and the name comes from a friend's Original Character who can turn into a dragon, so his nickname is "Draggy" XD

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Riri! Like what my boyfriend calls me :)

And since I restarted my boyfriend's game for him, I had them call him Cammybear lollll :$

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • For all of my pokemon games, I always name my guy Stoney.
    For the nickname, I used Stoneman, which is an actual nickname that I have.

Cryosic

The Clear Body Pokemon
    Years
  • Muddy. I always named myself on other forums Mudkip and they called me Muddy for short so yea.

But eh, somebody already has Mudkip as a nickname :P

ShiningHelioptile