• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your User Name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
    Well, I chose Bay because the definition of bay is a body of water partly enclosed by land, and I like water. :3 My username has been associated with either Michael Bay the director or Bayleef. :P

Oh, and Bay is a cute username too. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    My friend gave me this poem title "Autumn Star" I feel I don't know what that emotion after reading that poem. So I thought it would be great to be my username...for now.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Kireihana is Bellossom's japanese name :'D

and for my previous username, Sugarkisses, it was.. inspired by someone's username but i altered it XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Viceroy Gawain

Tis' a double-type name. Viceroy means "leader" in Spanish, or in other languages(correct me!). Gawain is one of the knights of King Arthur.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Well thats a pretty interesting question, I've used my User name on a few things for quite a while now. "Ash~The Purifying Prince~" well Ash is my favorite character of Pokemon and I got the "Purifying Prince" part after I played Pokemon XD, it just randomly came to me, I imagined Ash having the ability to purify Shadow Pokemon so I came up with the name. xD

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Tyros is the user name I use all over the internet. n.n If you see a Tyros, it's likely me. I've seen maybe two examples of that not being true. *Nods* I'm building my internet-fame. 8D
    Pffft, like that really matters. XD

Where it comes from is a different story altogether...
    Actually, it's a really simple story.
    I'm a writer, and just decided to use the last name of the first character I ever made long, long ago...

Yep! So, Tyros is just a name. n.n

- Tyros

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Iwanted a unique username, so with a bit of awesome spanish question mark action,
    and the phrase "Question Kiyoshi-Crayon", I went with it.

I was originally went with Charwawr, but I changed it last minute, and I'm glad I did. :3

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I chose Samus Aran because I used to play Metroid Prime Hunters not long ago. I wanted to choose something that would be unique and recognisable at the same time. I hit the nail on the head, didn't I? ;)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    My name is pretty self explanatory. I am a huge fan of Dawn from pokemon, probably one of the biggest out there. :)

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    It's taken from an event in a Nintendo game called Breath of Fire. It means "destiny child", something that I learned after I used a translator-I was already using it as a username in forums.

However most people over the internet know me as CJPorfyro.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    My username means lollypops Well, my username comes from the taiwanese band Bang Bang Tang(Lollipop) I would've chosen Fahrenheit(another Taiwanese Band) except it was taken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back