• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your User Name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My name comes from the fact that I love the colour green, and Because I needed a secret codename so that people IRL wouldn't know it was me.
    I love the _ in my username, because it makes it look so "Computery". XD

katmanic

PokéManiac
    Years
    My name is Katelyn, Kat being my nickname. Manic refers to my personality; hyperactive, irritable at random intervals, never finishing anything.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    My username means heart attack. Nuff said'

My real name is actually Phoen. It's pronounced "Fee-on." My parents named me this way short for "Phoenix." It's named because I was the first in the family to have reddish brown hair. Everyone else has dark brown or black.
    Second it's also because of my intense hazel brown eyes.;)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    What doe's my current username mean?.
    Momo means "peach" or so I heard from Midori Chi. and Uchiha well it's just a last name. I don't really know what "Uchiha" means other than endurence and never giving up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Well, its an unreleased song by Britney Spears that i am in love with.
    What makes it even better is that Lady Gaga wrote it. :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Mine is simply the Japanese word for cat. Usually I prefer to only use 'Neko' as a username, but since it was already taken by another member who joined 4 years ago and never goes on here anymore <__<u, I decided to add a number after it. I chose 64 because it reminds me of Nintendo64. :3

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    If anyone has ever seen the (Fantastically awsome) Bill and Ted films, you'll know that their band is called Wild Stallyons, so I added a y to wyld (It was a spelling mistake at first, but I grew to like it) and made it singular to imply that I'm like a 3rd Wild Stallyon, and it became what it is.

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
    Years
    My Name Comes From A movie I Used To love When I Was little It Was Called Acceleracers And The Main Character Drove the Car Reverb Here ill show you A pic.
    What does your User Name mean?
    Here ya go!

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Oh, The Places You'll Go is a book, silly.
    A really fantastic book, by the way.

I was aiming for something with a sentence. Not a word with dorky numbers. too tacky for my taste. I remember it took 48 hours to come up with the name.
    I remember writing about fifty phrases down, as well as being short enough for the username length.
    Not much originality. I love it, though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    @Oh, The Places You'll Go. : <3 Dr. Seuss

Umm, my name is Jake, and I like music, hence Jake♫. Sorry, no deep meaning =P

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Cause I'm like the hugest cat dork ever.
    And one of my nicknames is Kitty.

So when people see me sometimes, they're like OH IT'S THE KITTY!
    Kitty was taken, so I added the mark. It works though. :3

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    the first part comes from my car, a 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34. The car means a lot to me. It was a gift from my mother before she died. Pretty fun to drive too. It's what got me addicted to muscle cars. Despite being a FWD V6, the 3.4L DOHc 24 valve engine has beaten quite a few V8 powered RWD muscle cars. The car is fast and doesn't get the respect it deserves.
    The second half varies on my mood when I'm registering. I've used "Z34teen", "Z34kid", "Z34boy", and "Z34guy" of course.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I spent a while thinking of a username after I changed from my initial account username, Lettursnnumburs. I wanted my name to sound somewhat Japanese considering back then, on PC, Japanese oriented usernames with common English characters was the main thing going around.

It took a long time before I finally decided, like I normally do, on the first letter. I decided on P just because the first word that came to my mind was Patch. Inspiration for my first name in my username came from Patchou, the creator and developer of the popular MSN Messenger add-on, Messenger Plus! Live. Usually, whenever I try to make a new username, I base it off of one creating and since Patchou was the first to come to mind, I decided to go on with that.

I forget where the "is" in Patchisou came from, but that doesn't seem to be important.

Same goes for the "Yu" in Yutohru. I just know that Tohru came from Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, which was my current favorite anime until the time I became involved in watching Kiba and Death Note, which replaced Fruits Basket as my favorite anime quickly.

My username is pronounced Patch-ee-sue You-toe-roo, for those who are interested in knowing. Since people can't seem to say it out loud and butcher it in Skype conversations absolutely all the time.

But I change my username whenever I get the chance (and yet, I keep coming back to Patchisou Yutohru between every other name change), so this will continue to be my username for another month's time and then I'll be known as something different.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    I took mine from SHU from blue dragon,i was playing the game at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back