• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What is The Worst thing of Red/Blue (revied topic)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    This is another thing that bugged me about red/blue/yellow. Anyone notice that the moves were a lot less accurate? I've had rock slide miss 3 times in a row, and Tackle seems to miss every 5 turns (both have 90 accuracy I think, give or take). Even moves with 100 accuracy like Psychic would miss once in awhile. And for some reason, Brock's Onix is immune to Poison Sting, but that move should actually do minimal damage, not zero. In GSC and beyond, I've never had a 100 accuracy move miss unless the enemy was evasive of course.

Oh yeah, and a lot of dual types had messed up weaknesses. Fighting was strong to Jynx but weak to normal/flying types, but Fighting should do normal damage to both. Dragonite was strong to Electric, Bulbasaur was strong against Poison but weak against Ground, all of those should take normal damage from the respective moves. Also Gyarados was weak to Ice but resistant to Grass (I think Aerodactl was grass-resistant too), and Nidoking and Tentacruel were also resistant to Grass, once again, all should take normal damage.

Back