• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    *ponders with Jordan* And do I have any teeth at all?

ERRRR!
    It scissors. Scissors beat paper. :P
    Hah! Ya owe me 2 bucks, Jordan. XD
    *continues to ponder*
    I sure hope so.....but after talking about how you eat all those fries you have me worried hehe...

*takes ut two dollars and gives it to PM10000*
    Ah, it's a silly game anyway hehe....

Sheridan!! Noo!!
    *runs after her*
    The reason I feel that way is because you've made all these little comments lately! I don't really know whether you're joking or not, so I was beginning to think I was getting on your nerves....
    I'm sorry! So very sorry!
    .......I didn't mean to cause any harm.....
    Oh.....great.
    Now look at the trouble I've caused.
    *puts his head in his hands*
    Jordan, You've messed up again....
    *kicks the dirt in front of him*
    I just can't seem to do anything right......no matter how much.....I try....
    And....just to add.....you weren't actually disturbing me.
    *sighs*

Last edited:

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    *continues to ponder*
    I sure hope so.....but after talking about how you eat all those fries you have me worried hehe...

*takes ut two dollars and gives it to PM10000*
    Ah, it's a silly game anyway hehe....

Sheridan!! Noo!!
    *runs after her*
    The reason I feel that way is because you've made all these little comments lately! I don't really know whether you're joking or not, so I was beginning to think I was getting on your nerves....
    I'm sorry! So very sorry!
    .......I didn't mean to cause any harm.....
    Oh.....great.
    Now look at the trouble I've caused.
    *puts his head in his hands*
    Jordan, You've messed up again....
    *kicks the dirt in front of him*
    I just can't seem to do anything right......no matter how much.....I try....
    And....just to add.....you weren't actually disturbing me.
    *sighs*

*stops, turning around to face Jordan*
    I'm sorry....i guess i probably overreacted there.....i seem to take a lot of things way to seriously....
    You weren't getting on my nerves at all. Those little comments, i made....well, i guess i was just having some fun.....i don't know. Maybe.
    And if anyone's messed up, it's most likely me. I don't know why i think this, but in honest truth....i actually felt that you and i, friend-wise, were drifting apart. I don't know why, maybe it's because we don't chat as much as we used to in Threads and that i fear i'll get replaced because there are so many other great people here to do just that. That's why, when you mentioned the disturbing thing, i'd really thought i'd blown it.
    See, look, i'm just upsetting myself now and messing things up, as well as telling some pathectic sob story. So, i'll stop there. Now that you know what's wrong with me...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    *stops, turning around to face Jordan*
    I'm sorry....i guess i probably overreacted there.....i seem to take a lot of things way to seriously....
    You weren't getting on my nerves at all. Those little comments, i made....well, i guess i was just having some fun.....i don't know. Maybe.
    And if anyone's messed up, it's most likely me. I don't know why i think this, but in honest truth....i actually felt that you and i, friend-wise, were drifting apart. I don't know why, maybe it's because we don't chat as much as we used to in Threads and that i fear i'll get replaced because there are so many other great people here to do just that. That's why, when you mentioned the disturbing thing, i'd really thought i'd blown it.
    See, look, i'm just upsetting myself now and messing things up, as well as telling some pathectic sob story. So, i'll stop there. Now that you know what's wrong with me...

Listen, If anyone is going to be replaced or already has been replaced its me.. No One here even knows I exist and for someone who came from the Old PC I thought i was part of the In crowd.. But I'm not. Come to Say Everyone here either has something against me or something since they never talk to me.. I have no freinds and I'm like a social out cast here.. Friends with people that wont even talk with me anymore.. Or if they do they dont want to.. So Miss Hikaru's Twin, Smile.. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Lots of people post but they don't see your post. And that is sarcasam is it not?
    -Tyler :chu:

Hikaru's Twin

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Listen, If anyone is going to be replaced or already has been replaced its me.. No One here even knows I exist and for someone who came from the Old PC I thought i was part of the In crowd.. But I'm not. Come to Say Everyone here either has something against me or something since they never talk to me.. I have no freinds and I'm like a social out cast here.. Friends with people that wont even talk with me anymore.. Or if they do they dont want to.. So Miss Hikaru's Twin, Smile.. :)

*Puts her head in her hands and closes her eyes* ...Jordan's logged off, Matt's logged off and right now i feel completely alone and the only reason i haven't logged off, is because of you Dizzy.
    I for one know you exist. I think you make brilliant Polls and Threads in MVP and other Forums and your contribution towards PC, i'm sure is something which doesn't go un-noticed whatever you may think. As for having no friends, where does that leave me? Most of the time i'd say you're more popular than i ever could be.....and if you really think you're that friendless, then let me be your friend; i'd be willing to talk to you whenever you'd like!
    It takes a really special person, to seem pessimistic throughtout their whole post, then end it on a high, Dizzy. When you told me to smile, the great thing was that i did smile. I actually thought that it was quite sweet of you to say something like that.
    PC's lucky to have someone like you and your existence isn't un noticed, because you really push yourself and stand out for the best. So, please...don't leave us Dizzy!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    *Puts her head in her hands and closes her eyes* ...Jordan's logged off, Matt's logged off and right now i feel completely alone and the only reason i haven't logged off, is because of you Dizzy.

*cough* Hey ya still got me here. :P

Sorry for ignoring your post Dizzy. I'm your friend.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Don't feel that way, Ms. Hikaru's Twin :). Your a really cool person who has many many friends, and very popular among us at PC. If you want to Chat, Then I'll PM you :) See Friends :)!! I'm so Glad I have friends like you, Ms. Hikaru's Twin :).

Hikaru's Twin

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Don't feel that way, Ms. Hikaru's Twin :). Your a really cool person who has many many friends, and very popular among us at PC. If you want to Chat, Then I'll PM you :) See Friends :)!! I'm so Glad I have friends like you, Ms. Hikaru's Twin :).

Thanks, Dizzy. That means a lot to me, i'm glad to have a friend like you too!
    The same goes for you too, Andy.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • :) I'm just average every day sane pyscho super goddess... okay well i'm not a goddess.. Its from a song. :) I'm Glad I cheered you up Ms. Hikaru's Twin :).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Thanks, Dizzy. That means a lot to me, i'm glad to have a friend like you too!
    The same goes for you too, Andy.

Yeah, you have some of the most active people as friends.
    So if one leaves, I'm sure another friend will be there for yiu. ;)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lol You would think someone would have said that by now.. Where do you live? In a house! lol.. you could also say earth, or like Pokemaster10000 said the Universe.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Or you can say you live somewhere.
    Hey, you do live somewhere. :P

I know where you live, Dizzy. You live in a blue house.
    Now that narrows it down to a billion more houses. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Or you can say you live somewhere.
    Hey, you do live somewhere. :P

I know where you live, Dizzy. You live in a blue house.
    Now that narrows it down to a billion more houses. XD

Lol Nah thats my house for School, I'm really in Tan but now im in Blue house!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    wow thanks for telling me Dizzy.
    Now I must go off to kill you. :P
    *grabs a knife*
    Hey look I'm right behind you. XD

Back