• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
the breakfast club. <3 it was so ultra amazing, deep and touching but it kinda made me relate to a lot of the characters and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. cx

Years
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Although you gotta watch the first movie and The Avengers to know what's happening throughout the movie :P

Was a good one. My recent theater. Last from TV was Forrest Gump. Got Harry Potters DHs this morning.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
The last movie I saw in general was Frozen last night. Absolutely spectacular and it's one of my favorite movies.
The last movie I saw in theaters was Robocop which was pretty cool. I personally liked it. It was just a wild, popcorn entertainment, fun flick.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Last movie I watched was Brave, it was pretty good. ^-^ I usually love these kinds of movies though. I'd give it a 8.5/10

Last edited:

srinator

47 ronin.Lets just say reeves, The Matrix will never be forgotten but please stop embarrassing yourself with weak scripts.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wrath Of The Titan

Again, the last part resembles a lot like the original movie, was kinda expecting more battle scenes, tbh.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Watched Warrior with family and family visiting from abroad, and it's still one of my favourite films of all time. Fighting scenes mmm <3

Loved the script, stellar performances from Hardy and Edgerton, and I found it to be very well paced. There may have been a few cliches, but they helped bolster the overall narrative, so I'm giving it an 9/10 :]

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I saw Divergent twice in a row and was thoroughly impressed. It's a really great movie adaptation and I have high expectations for Insurgent.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
It's been a while since I've been to the movies. I think it might have been American Hustle.

In an actual theatre anyway. At home... Mission: Impossible III?

Years
Was randomly flipping through channels, and watched The Ugly Truth followed by No Strings Attached. I have no idea what the last movie I watched in theatres was \: It's been way too long.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just started watching "Big Ass Spider" on SyFy, I hope the movie is entertaining, I never know what kind of surprises I get with those science fiction movies - they could be good they could be bad.

edit: movie wasn't that good for me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Anastasia, I went on a disney binge today lol. Also watched The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Brother Bear.
yep today was productive

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Teeth

A story about a girl who have teeth where no girl is supposed to have, lol. Very weird story, kinda boring at some times too. But it's worth one watch for the curiosity factor.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
Get Him To The Greek.

it was pretty darn crappy. cx i haven't finished it properly yet because i got fed up with all of the icky parts, but some bits were really funny. :P

favorite character DEFINITELY being Sergio. Cx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back