• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Great movie and an amazing reboot of the franchise, really looking forward to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Any good? I can't imagine it was any worse than the previous installment.

For me: Horrible Bosses. It wasn't great. I don't remember laughing once.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Any good? I can't imagine it was any worse than the previous installment.

There's more action scenes than the first one, it's a good follow up :)

For me, it was Mongolian Death Worm. It's a horrible B movie. I seriously thought I'd be seeing more of the worms but no. I spend more time in the bathroom taking a dump than actually seeing the scenes where we see the Mongolian death worms on screen. The worms are a nice touch and looks pretty great for a b movie, but not worth the watch for only a couple of minutes seeing the monsters. Revolves more towards the human story.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I just saw American Beauty a while ago and I rather enjoyed it. The Elliott Smith song at the end lacks the feels he is knowed for in his music but it's a cover/fits well with the ending beforehand so I give it a past.
    The movie felt a bit too pervy/deep in some parts but the message is rather clear. The scene with the bag floating in the wind has been referenced by many (Simpsons,family guy,katy perry etc) and the scene with Mena Suvari in roses is pretty iconic as far as modem film goes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Just as the title implies, it's amazing. I love the story, character development, the Easter eggs if you know your Marvel Universe well and also it explained some events from the first movie. BUT if you know the storyline between Green Goblin, Spiderman & Gwen, you'll be pretty much spoiled :(

But it's such a great movie, and I saw it in Imax 3D. It was so awesome, definitely will buy it when it comes out on Blu-Ray & DVD.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Tokyo Godfathers
    It was pretty good and is likely Satoshi Kon's best. His next movie (Paprika) is meant to be close to Inception.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • The Cell

A thrilling journey inside the mind of a dangerous man.

8/10

Hollow Man

Kevin bacon stars in this sci fi thriller.

7/10

Years
  • Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1 + 2.

9/10

They were really great movies! I liked the 2 more than 1 cause.. watch'em to learn because :>

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Her
    It's likely going to forever be the best film about loving a OS but nothing that great. I never been that into love (never dated for clear reasons) which might be the reason why I don't find it that great.

Shallow Grave
    Danny Boyle's debut film and the first of three films Ewan McGregor worked on with him until the studio forced Ewan to be replaced in the beach. I enjoyed Trainspotting more overall but the ending was clearly the best part of the film. Christopher Eccleston plays his most villain like role from what I seen.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • A Haunted House! That movie made me die laughing. I want to see the second one really bad now! I'd give it a 9/10. I can barely find anything wrong with it. It's funny as all ♥♥♥♥, too.

The Ward. This movie freaked me out. It wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't perfect. It fell short in some aspects, and was really confusing, but the story and everything else built up nicely. It had things in it to keep everyone interested. Small amounts of nudity for the younger boys, slasher moments for the teenagers, and mind-play for the adults.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • The Wolf of Wall Street
    Based on a true story with some changes but it just seemed boring half of the time. I expected his downfall to be longer and his wall street days to be more edgy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back