• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
  • Gravity.
    I don't get all the negative reviews about that movie, I thought it was awesome.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Let me in. (remake)
    Orginal is much better but this one is also pretty enyoable.

Loved that movie! I never saw the Swedish one, but I've been meaning to. I have read the book though, the story's a lot darker than the remake.

--

Saw My Neighbor Totoro again last night. ♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The Lion KIng; watched it with my sister. :3 It's been ages since I had last seen it, and felt really great to be able to do it again.

Years
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Got to see it last night with a bunch of people. Boy, were there are lot of nerds in the audience (including me). I do enjoy all these Marvel universe movies and how intertwined they are. It was a good movie even without knowing much about the characters, if you like political thrillers with lots of bangs and hitting people.

Oh, and if you see it, stay for the credits. I know that should be a given for these movies, but some people left as soon as the credits started to roll like they didn't know or didn't care.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Breakfast Club

Amazing movie and it's become a cult classic :P
    It's nice to see different personalities having to stay in one room together for 8 hours and how they will cope with one another.

Must watch^^

Years
  • Igor

An animated movie about a hunchbacked guy who wants to become an evil scientist, and has a brain in a jar and a zombie rabbit as his companions. It was not really what I was expecting it at first, and I admitted John Cusack's voice as Igor sounded a bit weird.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • 300: Rise of an empire.

One of the greteast sequels i saw (or parallel storylines, actually).
    It was a really different experience, to see more sides of the story. Also, blood splatters in 3D, shut up and take my money now.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Homefront with Jason Statham (good guy) and James Franco (bad guy)

It was entertaining, but nothing special. The plot is nothing you havent seen before, and the action sequences are just ok.
    Tbh i expected a bit more out of it, but it was only alright in the end.

5/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • 4 Brothers

It's about 4 adopted brothers who goes back to their hometown to find out who were the murderers who killed their mother.

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
    Years
  • Turbo
    Hmm, pretty good for kids, well the movie itself is predictable, nothing too special. But, at some point, this movie makes me laugh.
    6/10

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • A Clockwork Orange

the first 20 minutes or so are absolutely brutal. really, the whole film is quite brutal, but the first 20 minutes is the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching a movie. it's all pulled off so well, however. you've probably heard something about this film being an ultra-violence-filled rape-fest, but that's really only the very beginning. an extraordinary film, gripping from beginning to end.

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
  • Frozen. :P

Obviously I'm not a movie person, I just watch hyped movies because I'm curious about what the fuss is all about. (barely watched the first movie of the Hunger Games late last year) I'd rate Frozen a 6.5. I think it's really overrated, I don't even think the main song "Let It Go" is worth all the praise. There have definitely been better Disney songs.
    But it was an ok movie overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back