• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 151 - 251 - 386 - 493 - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I'm hoping for the more the merrier, I mean it's so far away, I reckon a lot of the first 4 generation pokemon shouldn't even apear, be great if some of the pokemon are just exotic variations of already existing pokemon too but with a bit of a twist haha.
    I hope theirs a mr's mime :(

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I don't really care about the numbers...anything between 105-115 will do it...add 20-25 awesome pokemon and i'm gonna love it.

nielsnijhof

Pokemon Master in training
    Years
  • That number can never get high enough :D

*offtopic* Mujahid, imma go steal your signature ^_^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    600-650 would be a nice total.
    I wouldn't like it if it were more than that XP

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd say around 118 bringing it to a total of 611, 600+ Pokemon is ALOT of Pokemon, it could be less that 100 I mean they have to run out of ideas soon, but I still want to see all the new pokemon!

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • I could see us reaching 600 this generation. My guess was maybe 607 - but for all we know since Arceus is the "God" Pokemon - is there going to be a #666 aka the Satan Pokemon?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I hope we get somthing like 700 but it will probably be somthing like 600...!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I think 107 again is a safe bet though part of me kind of hopes they add 58 or 158 Pokemon to bring the total to 551 or 651. Preferably 651.

I'm hoping for a nice 651 total.

I could see us reaching 600 this generation. My guess was maybe 607 - but for all we know since Arceus is the "God" Pokemon - is there going to be a #666 aka the Satan Pokemon?

Like someone (who no one listened to) said before; 616 has been revealed as the original number of The Beast.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I personally would love to see them start all over. Introduce like 200 new Pokemon, and have no already existent Pokemon until the National Dex.

Also they should stop when they get a grand total of 1000 Pokemon.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I've been thinking about it. The answer is 608!

Distribution

9 pokemon from starter families
    99 regular pokemon
    3 legendary trio pokemon
    2 uber legendary pokemon
    1 cute legendary pokemon
    1 ultra-uber legendary pokemon

I think they should stop when they reach over 2025 pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Lets see:

9 pkmn in starter families.
    19 new evo's or pre-evo's for existing pkmn.
    68 other new pokemon
    3 Main story legendaries
    2 smaller, story-important legendaries
    4 Side-quest legends (much like Heatran, though some might be smaller and such)
    3 hidden legendaries (much like the Regi's of S/R)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I personally would love to see them start all over. Introduce like 200 new Pokemon, and have no already existent Pokemon until the National Dex.

The new region is far away from K,J,H and S so Isshu is probably not in the same country as KJHS is in so we need a International Pokedex! am I the only one that see the problem! Nah i'm over reacting just change the national pokedex into international and it's fixed:).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back