• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3 new Pokemon Revealed!

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    i could care less about the new pokemon after seeing all that cool footage. I love it!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    That swan is one odd looking thing, and as someone else mentioned it reminds me a lot of a something Disney would create. I like the other two though, but that last one just does not look legit.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I really don't see how anyone likes the Vlasic Pickle Stork Wife Pokemon... she looks like she has a bosom.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Minezumi's evolution better not be Normal/Fighting! Normal/Fire would be far better.

Normal/Fighting is a bad type combo because he would be weak to other Fighting type pokemon.

Normal/Fire is only better because we need more Fire types.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Well, at least we get a Flying/Water type. I like this set, better than that hideous one with the Mole and Ben 10 rip-off. Though I've warmed to Cheryl and the Green Blob of doom.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When I saw Shikijika for the first time, only one thing came to my head: BAMBI!

Japanese names sound ghetto when I try to pronounce them initially.
    "My name be Shikijika, how u durrin!?' *snaps with neck action...

lol, but it does look like Bambi but It just does not seem like it is related to Stantler, but it could be wrong. Also, I hope Stantler gets an Evo too.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

• Japanese names sound ghetto when I try to pronounce them initially.
    "My name be Shikijika, how u durrin!?' *snaps with neck action...

lol, but it does look like Bambi but It just does not seem like it is related to Stantler, but it could be wrong. Also, I hope Stantler gets an Evo too.

Stantler is a Reindeer, Shikijika is a bambi.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Hello Disney-mon...

Well the Swan one looks..alright, if we're talking about American/french cartoons, not pokemon. >_>
    I don't really like the Miruhoggu one either...Looks more like some totem than a pokemon xD
    And...Yeah, hi Bambi. /shot
    But actually those ones are okay, compared to some others ">___>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Shikijika looks like a stantler evo to me but it might not be... it could have a complete different evolution! Plus its nose itsnt retarded like stantler!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Shikijika looks like a stantler evo to me but it might not be... it could have a complete different evolution! Plus its nose itsnt retarded like stantler!

Just because they are both deer doesn't mean they are related to each other.

Ninetails and Zoroark are based off of the same thing, but they aren't related.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just because they are both deer doesn't mean they are related to each other.

Ninetails and Zoroark are based off of the same thing, but they aren't related.
    You don't have to reply the same thing over and over to different people, it's my opinion not yours.. Anyways I did say they might not be anyway ¬.¬

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • You don't have to reply the same thing over and over to different people, it's my opinion not yours.. Anyways I did say they might not be anyway ¬.¬

When you post something on the internet you are opening yourself up to scrutiny and criticism, even if you post opinions.

You posted an opinion and I posted how your opinion didn't make any sense.

Back