• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Melody

Banned
Years
  • You're literally claiming ****ing scum

Can we kill her just to shut her up please.

I can't wait to see "Melody is dead! She was extremist scum."

I see nowhere in my posts where I say such a ridiculous thing. :3

Honestly I'm actually claiming as something far more interesting...but you've been ignoring that conveniently. Also ignoring my discovery last night is pretty scummy too. That's the problem. You townies are so facepalm rn. It's amusing that you think I'm more of a threat than even Syn is. If I'm so "easy" to read...then you should exploit that. :p

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • While I believe Melody is a converted Extremist, I think Foxrally is a more serious threat today, which is why I voted for Foxrally. Also, there may be a chance we can get Melody back on our side, we do have some secret roles. Remember, we failed to kill him on the first day

Foxrally does not deserve to live another night.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • While I believe Melody is a converted Extremist, I think Foxrally is a more serious threat today, which is why I voted for Foxrally. Also, there may be a chance we can get Melody back on our side, we do have some secret roles. Remember, we failed to kill him on the first day

Foxrally does not deserve to live another night.

FINALLY we have SOME REASON! DING DING DING DING!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Honestly I'm actually claiming as something far more interesting...but you've been ignoring that conveniently. Also ignoring my discovery last night is pretty scummy too. That's the problem. You townies are so facepalm rn.

y6sfZe5.gif

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I can't tell if you didn't read, didnt make the connection that Melody got recruited, or you in fact are an extremist as well.

Hi, if I were extremist why would I be making a case against a possible PR? And you say I'm the one not reading posts.

A cop in the hands of extremists only serves to deny town her role, she does not pose any extra threat as extremists probably already know who is not of their alignment.

Fox is an unknown antitown role, so lynching him today makes more sense as he could pose a significant threat, and it gives us information. If he flips an extremist PR, we know there are a lot of scum on the Melody wagon trying to divert attention away from him.

You're also missing the stupid wagon against Ullion yesterday based on speculation when we had an unconfirmed cop report on Fox, that would've been a much better lynch as it would've told us who between Melody and Fox was scum.

Nobody's saying Melody isn't scum, nobody's saying she isn't an easy lynch for tomorrow, I'm saying it's suspicious that Fox keeps avoiding the spotlight somehow.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly my post wasn't even worth quoting considering I've moved onto a completely different approach since then.

I'm only killing Melody over Fox because she's getting on my nerves.

Wow. Seriously? That's worse than any OMGUS that I've ever seen on EM. Geez at least have a reason for your silly bandwagon.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's too late for a lot of us to change votes now. The suspicion was evident at the start of the day, so that's unfortunate. If Melody ends up being lynched, at least she was converted and not a serious oopsie on the Bandwagelody.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • It's too late for a lot of us to change votes now. The suspicion was evident at the start of the day, so that's unfortunate. If Melody ends up being lynched, at least she was converted and not a serious oopsie on the Bandwagelody.

Yeah but it still annoys me to no end that I'm always the 'Oopsie' :/

Especially when that's not what's best for the town. Ffs if people would listen to me long enough before jumping on the dang wagon.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Yeah but it still annoys me to no end that I'm always the 'Oopsie' :/

Especially when that's not what's best for the town. Ffs if people would listen to me long enough before jumping on the dang wagon.

You absolutely aren't the 'oopsie'

I'm voting for you because you're an extremist. Killing an extremist isn't an 'oopsie'.

Sure, it might not be the most strategic choice. But scum is scum and scum will die.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Sure, it might not be the most strategic choice. But scum is scum and scum will die.

You already admit It's not strategic. Seriously get over it and admit town done screwed up. Fox was confirmed mafia by me THE FIRST DAY. Seriously, ya'll are totally dropping the ball on this game hard when you wagoned on someone else then. Then you Wagon on me NOW despite my existence being absol-****ing-lutely no threat to you whatsoever.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • You already admit It's not strategic. Seriously get over it and admit town done screwed up. Fox was confirmed mafia by me THE FIRST DAY. Seriously, ya'll are totally dropping the ball on this game hard when you wagoned on someone else then. Then you Wagon on me NOW despite my existence being absol-****ing-lutely no threat to you whatsoever.

So... an extremist is no threat to us whatsoever?

I said it was less strategic. There is a difference to the best plan and a good plan.
    This is a good plan.

You should be facepalming over the fact that you claimed cop d1 with like 8 mafia around.
    Not worth.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • So... an extremist is no threat to us whatsoever?

I said it was less strategic. There is a difference to the best plan and a good plan.
    This is a good plan.

You should be facepalming over the fact that you claimed cop d1 with like 8 mafia around.
    Not worth.
    Well, considering the Medic saved her, the miscalculation was failing to account for the converter role rather than the mafia kill. ): It was still a bad move though, considering how many people are in this game. A smaller game is more lenient for this kind of play.

Either way it sucks that our investigator is scum.

Currently the votes are:
    Spectrum 1
    Melody 8
    Foxrally 6

There are plenty of people left to vote that this lynch could go either way.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • So... an extremist is no threat to us whatsoever?

This is a good plan.

Not worth.

Generally when there's a better plan it's a bad plan to go for lesser plan, even if the lesser plan is a good plan. Also I'm confused as to why Melody is trying to claim being innocent as much so as I'm confused thinking that converter gives additional effects when it's not stated any where in the converter role.

Back