• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I watched that Lorde episode of South Park. People were raving... I thought it was okay. I found the Cissy episode way better.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Speaking of tv shows, am I the only one who finds Saturday Night Live incredibly boring and not funny?
    In Living Color is one of my favorite parody/comedy sketch shows.
    SNL is absolutely rarely funny.

They work on it all week and always falls flat. Then you have people like Jimmy Fallon doing something nightly and knocks it out of the park

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Which era of Saturday Night Live are you referring to? I haven't watched it in a good decade or so, but a lot of their older stuff from the 80s and 90s is pretty fun IMO.

None specifically. People show me skits from like 90s and current stuff. I only cracked a chuckle during 1 of David Spade's skits but that's it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • SNL was better in the 90s and early to mid 00s cause that's when the best cast members and writers were there.(Amy Poehler was one of my favorites, which explains why I love Parks and Rec so much cause she's really funny and adorable in my opinion.) Now it 's a lot harder to laugh at. I only watched a few episodes from recent seasons cause some actors/actresses I love were hosting or there was a musical guest I liked a lot. And I always feel bad for my favorite actors when hosting cause the writing of modern SNL never does justice to them and doesn't ever let them show their full potential of how funny they really are...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    guys now that I have Netflix I decided to reminisce with Digimon. I'd usually say "don't judge me" but this is pc.

Now that I'm rewatching I want to change my favorite Digimon from Togemon to either Tentomon or Gomamon, that is all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    um to watch them digivolve bruh!!!!!!

It's like watching the sailor senshi transform over and over, but without being super girly, not that I don't like that lol

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • guys now that I have Netflix I decided to reminisce with Digimon. I'd usually say "don't judge me" but this is pc.

Now that I'm rewatching I want to change my favorite Digimon from Togomon to either Tentomon or Gomamon, that is all.

Netflix is good for reminiscing with certain shows. These past few months I have been doing it with Power Rangers. I am currently on the fourteenth season, which is Power Rangers Mystic Force.

Years
  • I never understood what's so cool about Digimon. :|

It's what Pokemon could have been if they hired writers that didn't think making every episode the same thing over and over again was a good idea.

Digimon > Pokemon (anime wise anyway)

Tamers and Savers are way darker too. And most Digimon series after Adventure and 02 have better animation.

This is what a fully digivolved Digimon USUALLY looks like
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    What's that epic blue wolf digimon who hangs out with Matt? I love his digivolution.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I envy you Americans for what's available on your Netflix. No anime to speak of here, and they've removed a lot of good films and TV shows.

Currently going through the original Digimon Adventure in Japanese, though. It's great.
    And it doesn't have the silly terminology of the western releases, where everything has to have a bloody digi- prefix.

Tentomon or Gomamon

Excellent taste.

Years
  • Can we redo the Digimon group in Fan clubs now? Would love for a place to permanently talk about Digimon hehe.

My favorite digimon would be Guilmon, well BlackGuilmon specifically. Also have a BlackGuilmon OC that i could write a entire 300+ page book about, and apparently i have a self rule that makes him appear in every work of mine. Fanfic? He is gonna be there. Game? He plays a main part, despite the fact that the game i'm making is about Pokemon.
    Screw the rules logic i have an awesome OC! :D

My favorite Digimon season would be Tamers (for obvious reasons) really closely followed by a tie between Adventure and Xros Wars.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It IS up for remake, guys~ since it died a wee bit over two months ago. The emblem for it is still there as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back