• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Rosemon is my favorite as well!

My other favorites:

Rosemon_vg.gif
    Nefertimon_vg.gif
    Arukenimon_vg.gif
    Bantyolemon.gif
    QueenChessmon_vg.gif
    Piedmon_vg.gif

Biyomon_vg.gif
    Gatomon.gif
    Lopmon_vg.gif

Years
  • Another one of my faves

ZeedMillenniummon_vg.gif

He is WAY too small in that game IMO, i usually imagine him (and he is in the fanfic that i'm never going to write) as big if not bigger than the Digital World.

I could list all the Digimon i really love, but it would probably be bigger than an entire 10 post page.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Netflix is good for reminiscing with certain shows. These past few months I have been doing it with Power Rangers. I am currently on the fourteenth season, which is Power Rangers Mystic Force.

No freaking way. Power Rangers is on Netflix? All I get on my stupid Quickflix is The Office...

Anyone a Walking Dead fan? Just got back from my parents place, mum let me borrow seasons 1, 2 and 3. Worth a shot or... ?

EDIT: Too late. It has begun.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Walking Dead was weird. Season one was a blast, I loved watching it. Got really into it. Season 2 bored me to bits. I heard the finale of s2 was amazing, but even still I never got around to watching. I then heard season 3 is amazing as well but never bothered to give it a shot. Oh well.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I'd be lying if I said I didn't love season one but yeah season two so far is a bit eh. Everyone keeps saying the ending is fantastic though, and that season three is amazing so looks like I'm sticking around for the ride.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Huh, if you were talking about Digimon I was gonna agree, but walking dead is the same too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm three episodes away from finishing the first season of digimon. I don't want it to end :(((

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Digimon: Frontier is my favorite season of Digimon.

Season 2 is also a favorite of mine.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I really would love to watch Digimon (I only watched a bit of it when I was young and it was on TV) but I can't find it anywhere on TV and Quickflix doesn't have it. :(

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I really would love to watch Digimon (I only watched a bit of it when I was young and it was on TV) but I can't find it anywhere on TV and Quickflix doesn't have it. :(

Digimon is totally on Netflix. I just watched it not too long ago. They have up to season three I believe.

Years
  • I bought the compete seasons of Digimon (1/2) for about $7 a piece. The disks had each of the 8 Digidestined on them. It's pretty cool to sit and watch them when I get the urge

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ...really? ಠ_ಠ

You should make an IAMA on Reddit. "I liked Power Rangers more than Digimon. AMA."
    Hahaha please yes

Digimon is awesome. Especially Tamers. I have yet to watch the one where they transform into digimon themselves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lol I watched the first episode of the second season of Digimon last night and I was already like "noooo this already not as good" but I think I just need some time to heal from finishing the first season...

inb4 I never watch anymore of it

Sir Codin

I just discovered the existence of F.A.T.A.L.

It's officially going down in my list of "Worst Things Ever Invented By Humanity" and even then I'm not sure if it even qualifies based on a technicality.

That technicality being that the creators of this garbage probably shouldn't even be considered human beings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back