• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • aww that's cute!
    Hope everyone had a good Halloween. :) I didn't do anything as usual but little bro went trick-or-treating and got some really good candy. Twix and Kit-Kat here I come, yas.
    I kept all the Reeses from the box of chocolate I was handing out lol Good times ahead

Years
  • Last night it was too cold for my little brother to go out trick-or-treating so I went out to get him candy because he was whining about it, I went to one house and they gave me around 2 bags worth of candy about and said that nobody even came by to get candy and that I should just take it all.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • This little girl (around 6 years old) stopped by our place on Halloween and her costume was just some weird glasses. But she knocked on the door and when I opened it she just stood there and didn't really know what to do hahaha. I asked her if she wanted lollies and looked at me funny and said "ooookaaaayyy" hahaha. So cute!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    There's nothing wrong with that because I did the same minus the Oreos. Half of my friends were in downtown for an Anime convention.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We have Youmacon in Detroit during Halloween every year. I have yet to go despite it being like a half hour drive away...lol. We all go to Colassalcon in Sandusky, OH as a whole group every year though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Okay so for Halloween I had three options. Go to someones college for a Halloween party, go with my cousin and her friends to a bar Halloween party in Rhode Island, Go with my other friends to Salem and get wasted. Basically I spent the night prior until 2am helping my friend make her costume and then I went to work at 8:30 the next morning. I was pretty dead after so I opted out of everything lol. I hung out with one of my guy friends for a few hours and then I met up with a few people who also opted out of going to Salem. We ended up drinking anyway so I guess it worked out lol

Years
  • We have Youmacon in Detroit during Halloween every year. I have yet to go despite it being like a half hour drive away...lol. We all go to Colassalcon in Sandusky, OH as a whole group every year though.

That reminds me of FloridaCon. Not that far from where I live, but I still can't go. ;-;

Winston-Harlem

Rich boy
    Years
  • Halloween was... interesting I guess. We had family over, I got some parcels delivered on Saturday, and helped my former roommates with some renovations (just kept an eye on their toddler really, she likes tasting things). Now I have a house to myself I guess? those people weren't too clean, I might have to have the carport pressure washed, and things. :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We don't get kids around my house because we have 3 trailer parks for them to hit up so I just ate my candy and watched tv.

Winston-Harlem

Rich boy
    Years
  • Well, with Halloween festivities, there are no trick-or-treaters hardly anymore, what with churches around town doing Halloween festivals each year. Once, we went to a nice festival with extravagant rides, free franks/chips/drink, and crappy Christian rock downtown. Say for parking I'd go again if I could.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I have noticed an odd light shed upon donors and staff here over other forums I've been part of... this place seems anything but corporate so I'm sure it helps a lot with keeping the place going.

We love to give back. <3

But in all seriousness, I started donating pretty much from day one of being a member here. I knew I'd be in it for the long run (I've already pretty much set up camp over in A&D >.>) and thought that I might as well donate a little bit if I'm going to be here all the time.

Since my monthly donation expired, though, I'm really missing my Crystal name. I donated again not even an hour ago though, so that should be adjusted soon enough. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back